Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I feel like a woman who can't make up her mind on whether she should wear heels or not.

She shouldn't, it clearly states in my specs that I should be taller than my girlfriend at all times and furthermore that I shouldn't have to listen to the complaints about shoes hurting her.

just think is there a better Berserker to be had for the money? Narin will make a very accurate statue in 1/6 scale, but to have it finished will end up being 4X what this figure costs, and the SS maquette might be more accurate, but i doubt the paint app will look as good, and its a $100 more than this fig.

I like my figures poseable so I guess this will have to do.

I'm not too familiar with Narin. Would it be possible to buy one of their model kits and modify the head to fit the HT Pred body?

She shouldn't, it clearly states in my specs that I should be taller than my girlfriend at all times and furthermore that I shouldn't have to listen to the complaints about shoes hurting her.

Try telling my ex that.

hacksaw-jim-duggan.jpg
Tell 'em, tough guy! Hooooooooooooo!

*USA, USA, USA, USA*

Yeah, thats what it looked like. Somthing shot into his back, two crossed spears formed from it.

That sounds like a pretty badass weapon. Wish they would've shown it more clearly so it would get credit as a new gadget.

sideshow's gonna be all over this for an "exclusive".

ka-ching, sez the cash register.:lol

Usually they'd have the exclusive available when it's PO time, which didn't happen. Otherwise I'd be forced to spend $200, rather than $180 :D.

In a nutshell, I think HT's starting to crumble a little. Damned it they won't do anything about it, as usual.

LOL......Nice.

I said I wasnt gonna get this because it wasnt as good as it shoulve been. But those pics ^^^ make me not give a dam. Its not perfect but this was gonna be and still will be my Christmas present for myself. Its not like someone else sells another version of this figure, so if I want one I just have to deal with whats not right. I feel so helpless...........

here's a pic by pchin from another forum:
IMG_7209P.jpg

been following predators(movie) since the script leak, and the all hype....super pred.:pow

helplessness surrounds me. i'll put this one on the non pred shelf, i'm compensating with self deceit and see how it goes.:monkey1

to buy or not to buy.... thats the question !!!!! :panic:
Go ahead and buy it man. Youll regret it if you dont lol. It may not be all it should be but itll grow on you. I changed my mind and decided to get it. This figure looks better with closed mandibles in my opinion.

Are you just gonna wait until they get in stock in the U.S and buy them?

Yes, I do usually wait till they hit the U.S. Funds are seeming to be the problem right now due to other preorders. I may preorder it with SSC reward points, but I am also thinking of using the reward points for Jack Sparrow PF. Right now, I am up in the air on things. I need to make a decision quick.

ordered two already a few months ago and i'm not planning of cancelling these , it's a great figure despite the fact that it's smaller than the prototype

Yes, I do usually wait till they hit the U.S. Funds are seeming to be the problem right now due to other preorders. I may preorder it with SSC reward points, but I am also thinking of using the reward points for Jack Sparrow PF. Right now, I am up in the air on things. I need to make a decision quick.
Ok cool. Im going to start waiting til it gets in stock too because its torture waiting for it after pre-ordering.

UNREAL.jpg

OMG they took off falconer and also change the real berserker with his young tinny brother

to buy or not to buy.... thats the question !!!!! :panic:

Just placed my order for this figure in a local toy shop here in Singapore.
After viewing all the threads and pics, and the undersized saga is hotting up in HK forums, I still find this is a great predator figure, it is my first 1/6 predator figure, wont get Falconer as I think he is the weakest predator, with awful fighting skill.
Hopefully HT to release the classic using the same body type.

Back