Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if you posted this one: https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-PREDA...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item4aa63b7aa5

Sweet lord!

But don't forget that only the first batch of Zerkers has been released. The people bidding now are the "gotta have it first" crowd. That's not necessarily an indication of long-term value. Zerker hasn't even been distributed to North America yet.

:goodpost::exactly: I'm still waiting for mine here in the states and I PO'ed him on ebay the first day he came out everything is payed for so im just waiting for an email:impatient: The guy I bought mine from is from HK and he said he's still waiting!!!!!:gah:

jaw color is changed.

f07e4c400f3c.jpg

didn't like the HT brown variant instead of bone. looked like he ate poo.
How did you do that?? Looks good.

Better looking than all the old HT Predator figures? Hm...Personally I think the Wolf Predator looks better (but I admit he is too thin and not as realistic). These new predators, while more "realistic" just don't click for me...I almost want to say they don't look like Predators Guess its all personal preference. Anyways, great looking figure as usual.

How did you do that?? Looks good.
the story is:
1) i tried to paint it into bone color
2) i cannot paint so it was awful
3) i began erasing my paint
4) i looked on the inside of the bone, liked its color and tried to erase stronger
5) i got a bone color with very light remaining dark paint in deep places, so that it doesn't look plain.
voila. i like it a lot more now.

i dont think noone is saying that he is bad at all, on his own it rocks i must say its a a+ figure , but to me compare to the avp ones the avp are better , he can go along well wit the lost preds but not with the avp ones

I love the AvP preds too, but the best thing about the new Berserker is how remarkably sturdy it is. The body is big and heavy, and the armor is a soft vinyl, almost leather material. It feels really good in your hand and not something that could break if it were to fall off your shelf like the previously released predators.

I love the AvP preds too, but the best thing about the new Berserker is how remarkably sturdy it is. The body is big and heavy, and the armor is a soft vinyl, almost leather material. It feels really good in your hand and not something that could break if it were to fall off your shelf like the previously released predators.

I agree, however, I was so paranoid that he just *might* fall off a shelf in the future, he went straight into the detolf. On closer inspection I don't even think he'd have fit on the shelf anyway :lol

the story is:
1) i tried to paint it into bone color
2) i cannot paint so it was awful
3) i began erasing my paint
4) i looked on the inside of the bone, liked its color and tried to erase stronger
5) i got a bone color with very light remaining dark paint in deep places, so that it doesn't look plain.
voila. i like it a lot more now.
What did you erase it with?

Has anyone found the seams on the berserker head yet? Just wondering what it would take to make a face for Falconer...

now we need someone to sculpt a falconer helmet and repaint a berserker head to have a nice falconer witha removable helmet

Back