Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine this morning!

Usual story really, all niggles disappear as soon as its in hand. Just awesome. No camera atm though :banghead

Still waiting for Parcel Force to turn up with mine. :impatient: You said you paid for normal shipping? Wish I'd not gone with EMS....what a waste of money.

Yeah just normal shipping and it came in 6 days. I was expecting 2 weeks or so tbh. Definitely going with assultrabbit from now on, thats by far the fastest shipping I've seen so far.

I wonder why Toys2 has Chris Taylor already but not this guy. Taylor was just released and Beserker been available overseas for awhile. Royce needs a play buddy....

Mine just arrived. Over the moon with him, however his joints are abit stiff and changing his hands has been proving quiet difficult for the moment :lol

Really pleased with him though. The small head issue really isn't so bad in person.

Mine just arrived. Over the moon with him, however his joints are abit stiff and changing his hands has been proving quiet difficult for the moment :lol

Really pleased with him though. The small head issue really isn't so bad in person.

Its funny you say that I actually found them the easiest to take off that I've seen so far.

But yeah the joints are VERY stiff! Especially the knees, that was getting scary :lol

snapshot20101102082440.jpg

Size aside HT's HS is exactly right from the side. I wonder if they changed the face to fit it in the helmet? Realistically the movie face wouldnt fit inside that bio imo.

The only way the face could have been right would be a second sculpt

Yeah the knee joints are insanely stiff. I was worried I was gonna break him!! I've posed him how I like now and he's taken pride of place in my detolf. I love this pred!

Pics to follow...soon. :lol

I wonder why Toys2 has Chris Taylor already but not this guy. Taylor was just released and Beserker been available overseas for awhile. Royce needs a play buddy....

It is way easier/faster to produce Chris Taylor.

Here are a few pics. Sorry for the bad quality, just rushing photos nothing serious.

I'm really pleased with this figure, I have a few issues with it but nothing major. The head really doesn't look so bad in person! The paint is outstanding.

DSCN4028.jpg

DSCN4029.jpg

With NECA Berserker :lol

DSCN4035.jpg

DSCN4036.jpg

DSCN4040.jpg

Size aside HT's HS is exactly right from the side. I wonder if they changed the face to fit it in the helmet? Realistically the movie face wouldnt fit inside that bio imo.

The only way the face could have been right would be a second sculpt
yeah, tankman said that's pretty much what happened. it really should've just come with 2 separate head sculpts instead trying to combine the masked/unmasked heads and screwing both up.

yeah, tankman said that's pretty much what happened. it really should've just come with 2 separate head sculpts instead trying to combine the masked/unmasked heads and screwing both up.

Even if HT made 2 seperate heads, they would still probably both be undersized. Falconer's bio is perminantly attached to his head and is still slightly undersized compared to his movie counter part.

Eh either way I'm done whining, I just wan't Berserker on my shelf allready. My first HT Pred!

He's my first HT predator too. People are complaining about him being innacurate, hell....are there even any accurate HT predators?? They may not be screen accurate but they are the best predator figures out there. The paint jobs and sculpting is amazing in its own right.....

Plus in hand, the Berserker doesn't even look half as bad as people are saying it is!

Okay, judging from the latest pics and also from OMG's, faith has been restored. Guess the mandibles will only stick out if the mask isn't completely and tightly attached. I am now moderately pumped for the figure again :D.

i dont think noone is saying that he is bad at all, on his own it rocks i must say its a a+ figure , but to me compare to the avp ones the avp are better , he can go along well wit the lost preds but not with the avp ones

Back