Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's my first HT predator too. People are complaining about him being innacurate, hell....are there even any accurate HT predators?? They may not be screen accurate but they are the best predator figures out there. The paint jobs and sculpting is amazing in its own right.....

Plus in hand, the Berserker doesn't even look half as bad as people are saying it is!

True none of HT's past Preds were uber accurate like their human figures but I was really hoping HT that would change with this line of Preds. Still despite it's innaccuracies, it's undeniable this is still a great figure and in terms of just overall detail and aesthetics, HT's best imho.

He's my first HT predator too. People are complaining about him being innacurate, hell....are there even any accurate HT predators?? They may not be screen accurate but they are the best predator figures out there. The paint jobs and sculpting is amazing in its own right.....

Plus in hand, the Berserker doesn't even look half as bad as people are saying it is!
some more than others. this one is in the "others" category. but the point is HT won't make improvements when everyone just buys anything they fart out just because it's HT.
i dont think noone is saying that he is bad at all, on his own it rocks i must say its a a+ figure , but to me compare to the avp ones the avp are better , he can go along well wit the lost preds but not with the avp ones
:rotfl

jaw color is changed.

f07e4c400f3c.jpg

didn't like the HT brown variant instead of bone. looked like he ate poo.

Something seems off about the brightness about that jaw now. Maybe it's because in the film his helmet doesn't look as brown as the HT helmet is. I don't know....something just seems off about your repaint. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Still looks awesome, though!

Something seems off about the brightness about that jaw now. Maybe it's because in the film his helmet doesn't look as brown as the HT helmet is. I don't know....something just seems off about your repaint. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Still looks awesome, though!
it is a flash in a dark room :)
+ it is not a repaint. it is an actual color of the jaw. i just erased the poo from it, it goes off easy %)

Oh right, fair enough! :lol
Do you plan on doing any mods to try and make him gain height??
surely no. there is absolutely no reason for it. he is already half-head bigger than other predators while he should be almost the same (compared to "classic") or lower (compared to KPH predators 1 & 2).

surely no. there is absolutely no reason for it. he is already half-head bigger than other predators while he should be almost the same (compared to "classic") or lower (compared to KPH predators 1 & 2).

Thank god. You're possibly one of the very few people who isn't complaining about the height! He may not be the 'super size' that HT claimed him to be, however, he's just right for me...and that's all that matters.

Thank god. You're possibly one of the very few people who isn't complaining about the height! He may not be the 'super size' that HT claimed him to be, however, he's just right for me...and that's all that matters.
well, people just say that HT promised to make him big and tall like movie predators, because they are tired from all HT midget preds who cannot even be put next to human characters. i think.
He didn't even fit on my shelf! I had to put him in the previously non predator detolf :lol
haha when i purchased my shelf with my sizes, i already counted on that figure even before first production photos, based on rumors of new height and body :)
i guess it was even before the movie. if i watched the movie first, i would damn all that idea with getting a rodrigator. well, i might mix the order of events after all that time.

Back