Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any facts to backup your claims? This photo show Berserker as he is. Anyone that owns it know it. My armor looks exactly the same as these photos under bright sunlight..

20101104_3cc2bbd0a473391f6a62rOXDRVpJNRkP.jpg

Last edited:
dear Sandman.

201802934.jpg

these are the actual colors minus little blue that my camera gives in daylight without flash.
nothing like this:

20101104_8b26a0f2af95a26edcf4WMoFmjWm4ip9.jpg

that is all.

Nah what a load of Sandman. Where are your pics. Nothing I post will be as good as what is already out there.

Nah, it's just that you don't have the item on hand. Either that or you really have stupid eyes, which is kind of redundant since you're as stupid as they come.

and BTW that is why i think that photoset was photoshopped or the berserker was repainted.
the actual figure doesn't have so many colors of armor. it's almost one color with some shadows.

dear Sandman.these are the actual colors minus little blue that my camera gives in daylight without flash.
nothing like this:

That's nothing like bright sunlight. I can see the copper colors on mine, just like the photos. Not poop photos.

Nah, it's just that you don't have the item on hand. Either that or you really have stupid eyes, which is kind of redundant since you're as stupid as they come.

Wrong. nah it's just that you're trolling this thread to rain on anyone that loves the figure. that the truth. You, P, Spanbaur, fosing etc.

look we know you hate the figure. Stop pretending you're being objective.

dear sandman,

please remove the stick up thy arse.:lol
dont pin it on me, you're the one hugging a photo shopped pic claiming it as NOT. there goes objectivity for ya.

thanks for the FLOOD.:cuckoo:

That's nothing like bright sunlight. I can see the copper colors on mine, just like the photos. Not poop photos.
so it's either you have a unique, hand-colored masterfigure - or all people photoshopped all photos to make them worse, waiting for you to come and discover their evil plot.

Wrong. nah it's just that you're trolling this thread to rain on anyone that loves the figure. that the truth. You, P, Spanbaur, fosing etc.

SUUUURE :lol

Keep dreaming, childish one :) You can't even produce a single ounce of facts in your statements.

@ P:

Nah, I think Sandman's really just hallucinating and doesn't want to stop his illusions. NOT ONE of the people who have the item in hand would agree with him anyway. Besides, he can't even show proof that he has one in hand. Most likely he has something else he has in his hand while looking at those photoshopped images. He seems to be the type who has weird fetishes.

Don't even bother with Sandy guys.

It's Dwibzle.

He's come back because he didn't get enough banning the first time he was here.

Don't even bother with Sandy guys.

It's Dwibzle.

He's come back because he didn't get enough banning the first time he was here.

Yeah, I hate to say this, but I actually found someone much worse than Reaktwon :D Getting Sandy banned is lovelier the second time around :D

Yeah anyone that doesn't think this figure sucks isn't welcome here. Anyone saying anything good about it is a troll. Am I right? Anyone that own this figure knows how good it is.

Last edited:
Yeah anyone that doesn't think this figure sucks isn't welcome here. Anyone saying anything good about it is a troll.

I didn't realize that you own the site :)

To Sandman:

Critical Error: Your posts are full of fail. Please try again.

Back