Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic above is PROOF that this the MOST accurate HT Pred of them all!!!!
:dunno

yes, the whole figure is not bad, but many minor bugs kills a good impression.
about the head and a mask you have not forgotten?

Hot Toys can now do much, and hurt that they make mistakes in the new releases. quality of the figures even worse than the release of the classic Predator. so I really do not understand why Hot Toys has put a high price tag :monkey2

so now you're implying everybody who doesn't like this bad ht figure simply doesn't have the money to afford it?

I wouldn't compare the p2 to this thing.

P2, while inaccurate, had a ton of accessories. It also wasn't $200. It was more poseable. Honestly i think the p2 would be a better value than this.

(large)inaccuracies aside, this figure doesn't have much to offer other than a nice paintjob for the $200 it costs. I'd say the sculpt was good if it actually was, but it isn't. It isn't as tall as they made it out to be, and it has hardly any accessories at all (some extra hands, the blades, and the human spine thing? That all?). The poses possible don't seem that good either, unless you just want it to be standing there (i see that many people are going with that pose, since the 'action poses' of this guy look rediculous).
:wave

get over it , the berserker is amazing, stop talking _____ !!!!!!
If you are a "true" predator fan you would not complain about stupid stuff, same as the wolf ( eg he is a little too thin) ..so fu**ing what??? He is still awesome.. My berserker arrived yday.. Loos amazing, head is good, height is good and he is way more built than other preds. He looks perfect,
all you ballbre*kers just get out of the forum.

I think Beserker looks great.
And just because a figure is inaccurate, doesnt mean it sucks.
Like someone else said, EVERY figure has inaccuracies and no figure will EVER be perfect....its completely impossible.
I think its perfectly fine to point out the "flaws" and discuss them positively, but its kind of stupid to think that just because the figure has flaws, its automatically a bad figure.

And that's my point: absolutely pathetic comparisons being made right here. If we go by your comparison NO HT is worth it because THEY ALL HAVE FLAWS (and that's a fact). Frick'en joke.

Every other pred has bigger and more problems.

THE GLASS IS HALF FULL

The pic above is PROOF that this the MOST accurate HT Pred of them all!!!!

Hey champ, take a chill pill on all of your ranting and raving.
I like the the figure, and I liked it more once I received it.
If someone doesn't like it, they have a right to voice
their opinion.

I think Beserker looks great.
And just because a figure is inaccurate, doesnt mean it sucks.
Like someone else said, EVERY figure has inaccuracies and no figure will EVER be perfect....its completely impossible.
I think its perfectly fine to point out the "flaws" and discuss them positively, but its kind of stupid to think that just because the figure has flaws, its automatically a bad figure.

:goodpost:

It looks like a new breed of Super Troll has evolved on this very thread... Where as normal trolls are like dogs, this new breed are like wolves...

Really I just can't wait for mine to be shipped from AlterEgo, I do hope it is a early christmas present :D

Weyland-Yutani
164524276.jpg

In all fairness, in this pic, the movie Berserker's head is looking up/tilted back more than the HT figure making the HT figure's dreads appear shorter. If you were to tilt the HT figures head back a little, the dreads would be pretty close it seems.

Anywho I'm done complaining about this figure. I've voiced my opinion (too) many times and I think most who have kept up with this thread know my stance on the issue. Yes it could have been more accurate and I'm bummed it's not but there's nothing I can do about it now, so I'm just gonna enjoy the figure for what it is which is a badass Predator. Can't wait for to get this. :peace

I hate to add to the mixed feelings on this but over all its seems a waste of time for everyone to go back and forth on the figure.Its not going to change and thats the way the it is.If hot toys care(which they dont due to the fact they sell out of every predator)They would have asked the fans on whats more important to us.Or listen to the forums and how we feel as fans.I bet we would have some amazing bad blood predators on are shevles if they really didnt have the 100% sell rate.

It's just a remark that if you miss the opportunity now, you will pay later.

What we are talking about are trolls that do not have money to buy even with their parent's paycheck and slamming an awesome product at the expense of others.

The only ones making themselves look bad is you and your trolling colony of glass half empty no money in pocket all time to waste thread trollers.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You do realize that most of us that are "trolling" are actually buying this right? :slap

AS far as your No money/parent's paycheck comment...... why don't you post up a pic of all four of your HT figures? :monkey1....:wave

Oh and BTW.... You've officially earned the title...........

Wrench-1.jpg

Four HT figures?!

I have ten (3 incoming)!!! LOL

4 on display atm rest packed.

Fail on your part - making assumptions your best skill? Oh and I picked out a 'special-name' for you too.

You want to see a picture so i can prove it? Is that why? I don't have to prove my collection to anyone. Especially ****** bags that just want to see a pic to prove a point rather than to admire a collection.

Troll away.... fool.

Last edited:
Four HT figures?!

I have ten (3 incoming)!!! LOL

4 on display atm rest packed.

Fail on your part - making assumptions your best skill? Oh and I picked out a 'special-name' for you too.

You want to see a picture so i can prove it? Is that why? I don't have to prove my collection to anyone. Especially ****** bags that just want to see a pic to prove a point rather than to admire a collection.

Troll away.... fool.

So you have seven with three on the way or ten with three on the way??

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You do realize that most of us that are "trolling" are actually buying this right? :slap

AS far as your No money/parent's paycheck comment...... why don't you post up a pic of all four of your HT figures? :monkey1....:wave

Oh and BTW.... You've officially earned the title...........

Wrench-1.jpg

I'll have you know Mr. High and Mighty I scrimped and saved and banged alot of rich fat chicks to earn my four HT figures! We arn't all made of money! Good day to you sir!:mad::lol

guys i have an extra armor set of this guy : i have the following:

body armor including cannon
skirt armor
both gaunlets
bio helmet

iam looking for
a complete P2 armor
or complete chopper or celtic armor , if anyone is interested let me know

May I remind evryone that the main complain has been the change in the height change, which at first justified the price. Im not buying because of that. When I saw the big difference in height, i cancelled the preorder. But with the talks and rumors of changes in future batches, i will wait and see if they change it enough to make me ignore the height issue, but as it is now, NO. Its a great looking piece, but the height change killed it for me.

Back