Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been informed that my Berserker and Royce will make down here only after Christmas...
:(
Sucks, but what the heck, I'm used to getting my toys way after everybody else! :lol

I've just been informed that my Berserker and Royce will make down here only after Christmas...
:(
Sucks, but what the heck, I'm used to getting my toys way after everybody else! :lol

Does 'after christmas' really mean 'after the new year when all your postal guys can finally be bothered going back to work' like it does in Ireland?

So here's a question for you folks who have him, and please go easy on me... how exactly do I get the mask on? I'm afraid to press it on by force for fear of damaging paint. This reason alone prevented me from ever displaying my P1 with his mask, but Mr. Black looks so much better with the bio imo.
So, any techniques to safely get it on his face?

Last edited:
So here's a question for you folks who have him, and please go easy on me... how exactly do I get the mask on? I'm afraid to press it on by force for fear of damaging paint. This reason alone prevented me from ever displaying my P1 with his mask, but Mr. Black looks so much better with the bio imo.
So, any techniques to safely get it on his face?
I wish I asked this question before I rubbed the paint off on mine. I put my Berserkers mask on gently I thought. And yeah I took it off a "couple" of times and paint came off. If must have came off little by little everytime I took the bio on/or off. I liked how he looked so much that Id have to take it off and see that sculpt. I learned from my mistake so next time I get a predator I wont take the bio off at all which will suck.

I wish HT wouldve put that same material thats in the mask for the mandibles in for the eyebrow muscle or what ever call it so it would never have a chance to rub the paint off.

Last edited:
How are people receiving stuff so close to Christmas. I had something sent from BBTS the beginning of the week before last and no sign of it. Guess things are different in Ireland. We've also had a lot of snow plus I'm sure this package would have been held by customs but....when the hell will I get it now? :dunno

I'm only slightly worried that it could get forgotten about or even lost if its stuck somewhere for a long time. At this point I'm not expecting it till sometime in the new year, even though it should by now be in Ireland.

How are people receiving stuff so close to Christmas. I had something sent from BBTS the beginning of the week before last and no sign of it. Guess things are different in Ireland. We've also had a lot of snow plus I'm sure this package would have been held by customs but....when the hell will I get it now? :dunno

UPS had a bulletin on their website concerning delays due to airports closing because of inclement weather overseas. Don't know if you saw that ot not.

No I tend to choose the cheaper shipping options that don't offer tracking since I trust BBTS and have never had a problem with them. I'll just wait it out. Sorry chaps I didn't intend to make this thread about me and my undelivered package - its not even the Berserker, I have that already.

BBTS is reliable. I order regularly from them and I always choose the cheaper shipping option without tracking. And I have had no problems receiving my items all the way from the US to Singapore.

I am sure you will receive your item soon. :)

The bad weather in the northern hemisphere this year is tough on all shipments though.

Back