Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mr. black preordered from alteregocomics , just now for $175.99
can't wait ! bring on the tracker next !

I primarily buy from alter ego since the only thing I ever purchase from sideshow is exclusives. But even then I never really see an exclusive that is worht 40 bucks.

I decided to stay with SSC even though I can save money if I switch all of my orders with SSC to Alterego. More points are earned with SSC.

Save $20 and order through Alterego or pay an extra $20 but get the figure plus reward points. Ugh decisions.

Well, even with Rewards Points from SSC, you technically save $10 by going elsewhere :lol. And, of course, if "elsewhere" also has Rewards of some sort, it's even better.

Is HT getting a little big for their britches? Just putting it out there. Even though I'd gladly pay $200 for one of these Preds (if that was my only option), what if the next big Pred figure they come out with costs $215 right off the bat? Or $225? Where does it end? They're good at what they do and they know it. Nothing wrong with that, until they charge more MSRP than I paid for my P1 on the secondary market. That's just ridiculous.

But damn it all, I'm getting everyone of these new Preds:rock:thud:.

i mainly choose to preorder hot toys stuff from cornerstore, viking, and sometimes alterego because i usually save up money for when stuff like this comes up for preorder. that way i pay up front and not worry about it anymore. when its star wars, pf´s, and such i stay with sideshow for the flex pay option.

@Elder_Predator2: True, but you still save around $10 if you take into account Reward Points. Eh, either way. I originally felt more inclined to buy from SSC since I've dealt with them before and they run a nice tight ship. But I guess Sabres was right. I know where I'm going for the next HT PO's for sure.

Ordered - but may cancel depending on how the impending Sideshow Beserker maquette looks once its unveiled.

I would rather have an awesome statue in a sick pose than have a figure that will deteriorate over time.

But for now I will keep my order.

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get free shipping from some of the vendors as well. That's another $$ saved. Out of all the $$ I've spent with Sideshow in the past 5 years I have yet to earn enough points to get anything besides a 1/6 figure.

Back