Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the quills have to be put in like the AVP Preds?

And will this be together like P1 or will I have to build it. Gonna be teriffied that I'll damage him. :slap

I just couldn't see paying the MSRP of $194.99 SSC has listed, even though I have Sideshow reward points. Pre-ordered this killer figure from Alter Ego a few minutes ago. My second order with AE. Knocked a small amount off the price using my AE customer reward points.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but does SSC charge the funds out of your account as soon as you pre-order an item?

in the pic gallery is that the p1 or a new version of p1? i heard on here they might be doing that.

First PO'd on BBTS, but saw SSC was $5 cheaper this morning & changed it....was i wrong in doing this? I want reward points for future Preds....Iron Man Mark 4.....Ohhh hell the ol lady's gonna b sending me to the dawg house again! All worth it though!

Maybe it's been discussed already, but the Berserker is listed as a "12 inch figure" That makes me think that unlike other predators, he'll come assembled.

god i hope so; putting together these things just took too much time and too much hot water, what a pain. I will order through SS for now, but if AE has him close to shipment, I will go with them

First PO'd on BBTS, but saw SSC was $5 cheaper this morning & changed it....was i wrong in doing this? I want reward points for future Preds....Iron Man Mark 4.....Ohhh hell the ol lady's gonna b sending me to the dawg house again! All worth it though!

BBTS' price will most likely drop, usually does, will prob be a bit lower the SSC. luckily both places do not charge cancellation fees.

Will the quills have to be put in like the AVP Preds?

And will this be together like P1 or will I have to build it. Gonna be teriffied that I'll damage him. :slap

god i hope so; putting together these things just took too much time and too much hot water, what a pain. I will order through SS for now, but if AE has him close to shipment, I will go with them

I think it's almost safe to say that the time for putting together Preds are long gone...

I'll just wait & see, then switch it back if the price drops...I heard BBTS is a little slow in shipping though.

just noticed taxes would $17 on this plus the $20 it is more than AE if I went through SS............bye bye SS :wave

just saw the movie, it was great.
i will buy the berseker and a royce if they do one.
but i'll pass on the other two useless predators.

Back