Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered from SSC mainly for the rewards points and the security.

I have almost always bought my Hot Toys from SSC; I almost pre-ordered from Alterego, but I guess old habits are hazrd to break.

Now that I think about it, if they're going to be more (from Predators) I'll probably cancel with SSC and order somewhere else. After several figures, the savings would be extemely higher. I'm just wait until it's a sure thing on the others.

Ordered - but may cancel depending on how the impending Sideshow Beserker maquette looks once its unveiled.

I would rather have an awesome statue in a sick pose than have a figure that will deteriorate over time.

But for now I will keep my order.

Same here, $200 is a bit step for me for a figure. The Big Chap was bigger than this and $60 cheaper. :mad: $100 more and I can get a taller statue. So I'm going to hold out for the dio.

Glad I ordered through Toys2...my shipped total was $200 and I will likely get it long before SS gets their shipment.

I did the same, its so much cheaper. The shipping is one thing, but the actually price was 5$ less :dunno

Wuts your golden rule?

No money from bank account is ever supposed to go to Hot Toys. That was my deal to myself as I already have lots of nice things.
Every Hot Toy I own so far I got via private commissions or selling old stuff.

Plenty more possible private little commissions on the way but there was no way in hell I was gonna miss out on this one.

Trying to be practicle with 150 quid action figures is not an easy call I think you'll agree! :lol

Now that I think about it, if they're going to be more (from Predators) I'll probably cancel with SSC and order somewhere else. After several figures, the savings would be extemely higher. I'm just wait until it's a sure thing on the others.

My thoughts exactly. :hi5:

Man, imagine how badass the others will look! Plus they'll have the surprise factor going for them, since we haven't seen what Falconer and Tracker look like unmasked.

Im pritty sure were going to see royce next, because in the teaser pic we see him in the background. But thats only what i think, i might be wrong:dunno

Im pritty sure were going to see royce next, because in the teaser pic we see him in the background. But thats only what i think, i might be wrong:dunno

Id be fine with that just show us them all already :D:impatient:

if thats true, i might only stick to the preds, if buy the human characters i'll probably go broke! :thud:

Attachments

• imageT6OPQURP.jpeg
    imageT6OPQURP.jpeg
    841 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Maybe it's been discussed already, but the Berserker is listed as a "12 inch figure" That makes me think that unlike other predators, he'll come assembled.

Back