Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping its the new year before he is released, between pre orders and all the full size sideshow stuff I need a breather somewhere!

I love going away from a thread for a few days and popping in to see some dope new pics.
Berzerker is awesome. Love the smoother helmet and bigger mandibles.
Great new pics.

Royce ain't bad. I think he needs a bit more work. He needs to look more aggressive for one.

The mandibles look awesome now, hopefully this is how it'll stay.

I know it's not 100% movie accurate but I feel that he looks better here than in the film, he looks more Pred-like..if that makes sense??

Have these been posted yet? Tommy Richardson's great photos.

ap_20100716013616812.jpg

ap_20100716013642918.jpg

ap_20100716013628366.jpg

ap_20100716124840742.jpg

Great photos!

Something off about this fig that I don't like maybe the colour body and mask should be more black.

I might cancel it and waiting for The Tracker :(:huh

52533587.jpg

Cornerstorecomics and about the same on shipping maybe a few cents cheaper.
Thanks for that.

After the changes Hot Toys made, I was totally on board with this figure. But the high price coupled with the lack of articulation and features/accessories is offputtig. The more display options a figure has, the less I'm bothered by a $180+ pricetag. I'm not really seeing $190 (after shipping and tax) worth of enjoyment here.

Something off about this fig that I don't like maybe the colour body and mask should be more black.

52533587.jpg

To me the head looks tiny compared with the actual on screen predator.

I also have a problem with the vibrant colouring HT have gone with, it really does need to be toned down and more realistic, i really hope i dont have to get this repainted!

52533587.jpg

Can somebody post that picture on HT's facebook and let them see and hear our concerns regarding head size, mask accuracy and paint accuracy?

I dont have FB else i would do it, please somebody :pray:

To me the head looks tiny compared with the actual on screen predator.

I also have a problem with the vibrant colouring HT have gone with, it really does need to be toned down and more realistic, i really hope i dont have to get this repainted!

^^^ Different angle as well...

Can somebody post that picture on HT's facebook and let them see and hear our concerns regarding head size, mask accuracy and paint accuracy?

I dont have FB else i would do it, please somebody :pray:

Theyve already fixed the mandibles and texture of the mask, I doubt theyre going to do anything else.

head looks fine to me, its just the angle the heads in in the hot toys fig and the movie pic. im sure if theres anything that needs fixing will get fixed.

Back