Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK now same angle.

pleasefixhottoys.jpg

To me the head looks tiny compared with the actual on screen predator.

I also have a problem with the vibrant colouring HT have gone with, it really does need to be toned down and more realistic, i really hope i dont have to get this repainted!

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I think the paint job and the mask look better in the in-hand pics, but the mandibles do look better in the prototypes.

Maybe the hot water mod could sort those out though?

I wish/hope they give us another set of mandibles, closer to the picture in TrackerPredator's signature.

i need the torso joint. dont lose the damn torso joint please.

put ACTION to action figure.:lecture

Ummm then check out a Toys R Us??

Personally... I feel the reason why this looks so impressive next to the P1 is because all of those junky Marvel Legend like joints are disguised. MOST notably in the torso.

It's most likely going to be rubber anyways with a joint inside.

Heck, HT cant even get the lens color right, not to talk about any other details on the mask/jawbone.

There a lot of things I see that could be fixed but Im not going to list them off... Ill be happy no matter what I get I know this is going to be the best Berserker out there anyway... No one else will come close or top this one...

There a lot of things I see that could be fixed but Im not going to list them off... Ill be happy no matter what I get I know this is going to be the best Berserker out there anyway... No one else will come close or top this one...

:goodpost: Very true, and even with it's problems, it's still one hell of a badass figure!

Come on guys, now we're just splitting hairs. If any company knows what they're doing and is consistently changing things up until the last minute it's HT. Have a little more faith fellas, I think far too many collectors are getting spoiled.

P1 definitely had sculpt issues for most people (that IMO, weren't even that big a deal). Yet he's one of my fave HT Preds. Awesome stuff.

P1 definitely had sculpt issues for most people (that IMO, weren't even that big a deal). Yet he's one of my fave HT Preds. Awesome stuff.

I actually have no problems with P1, he's a little on the small side but I like him. The only thing I dislike with him is his mask...

Back