Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too would like if any Classic pred they make would be on the new taller/bigger body and could double as the P1. It'd be a kick in the face considering the P1 we have is still very new and should have been properly scaled in the first place but I'd take it this time.

Its just a sad state of affairs right now when you can't display him next to Dutch because it looks like Dutch could hand him his a$$.

It's nothing new with HT. They did it with Joker, so I think there's a good chance we'll see a much improved Classic Predator.
There's no reason not to make it since it appears in The Predators.

I too would like if any Classic pred they make would be on the new taller/bigger body and could double as the P1. It'd be a kick in the face considering the P1 we have is still very new and should have been properly scaled in the first place but I'd take it this time.

Its just a sad state of affairs right now when you can't display him next to Dutch because it looks like Dutch could hand him his a$$.

I thought about this. Likely the P1 is to scale with the Berserker and the standard TT (or hopefully Slim) that Royce will come on is shorter than the P1. So they might actually keep the scale.

Not sure if these pics from Tommy Richardson were already posted

ap_20100716124840742.jpg

ap_20100716013616812.jpg

ap_20100716013628366.jpg

Thanks for the pics! This looks fantastic!! The more pics that come out the more I think this is the best Predator design.

lol looks like the interest is certainly there for the classic p1 re-made with the new and improved body... Get it done ht :D

lol looks like the interest is certainly there for the classic p1 re-made with the new and improved body... Get it done ht :D
Why would Hot Toys show how Berserker is in scale with their already-relesased classic Predator if they were going to redo him with the larger body, making him once again out of scale with Berserker?

I thought that as well, makes no sense. I think they will repaint the P1, give him a new bio and remove trophies and bicep armor and call it done.

Sorry to get off the current subject, but I was just thinking, it would have been cool if SSC did an exclusive Berserker with classic pred skull accessory. They have 2 more chances to make it happen.

Guys i lag behind right here.
but there are 3 predators right??

and berseker, falcone and what is the last one (with tusk)??

Back