Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times do we have to go over this subject???

As many times as people bring it up.

(maybe HT purposly(SP) made P1 smaller, so they wouldn't have to make a whole new body if they're doing the Classic??

HT developed and announced their P1 figure before anyone even knew a P1 Predator was going to be in Predators and even before anyone was cast. So I doubt that. :lol

I am confused, who can't understand that the P1 is too short to be the P1 but when it is labeled Classic and compared with ONLY Berserker he is "accurate" in scale? Of course he's short, but so is Berserker if you wanna compare him with all other Predators. Berserker should be taller while Classic is 14"....I hope I got the point across.

I frankly don't even give a ____ about the scale of their P1 figure now, i think they did a OK job on the design/sculpt of the figure but, that means more to me then a few inches off in height..get the proper design right, then worry about scale.

I frankly don't even give a ____ about the scale of their P1 figure now, i think they did a OK job on the design/sculpt of the figure but, that means more to me then a few inches off in height..get the proper design right, then worry about scale.

Really?

So if it was 100% accurate but only 3 inches tall AND still billed as 14 inches AND the same price you'd be cool with that? C'mon. :lol

It's official, I'm am patiently awaiting for its release, ME WANT!

The lack of accessories is fine as long as they can pull of the looks of the prototype as close as possible. The new body, menacing roar, and bio just looks awesome in the photos.

Confirm buy a local newspaper's web artical (again) HT is going to make all 4 predators :panic: I'm going broke!!! :thud:

I'm guessing it will be a re-release of P1 without the bone necklace and a BD bio mainy cause in the pic that shows the height comparison between Berserker and tho older P1 Pred, the P1 is labled Classic. Still there is allways a chance it could be released with the new body and if not I wouldn't be suprised if we see an updated P1 with the new body (or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part).

I would be greatly disappointed if they just re-release the P1.
They could use this opportunity to make it using the new body, fix the dreads, and fix the mask.
It would be the ultimate Predator for our collection.

I would be greatly disappointed if they just re-release the P1.
They could use this opportunity to make it using the new body, fix the dreads, and fix the mask.
It would be the ultimate Predator for our collection.

Agreed. They could do a 2 in one like they did with P2 add part for regular and Battle Damaged. That would be the ultimate pred.

Definitely would be cool, and am interested to see if they choose a new body (for P1). Here is to hoping the tracker and the falconer come with their essential accessories.

Back