Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

Looks like the new body has a very limited range of movement (the slight grandma crouch cracks me up) and even in those pics the ankle never moves but it STILL looks better than any Predator figure HT has released thus far. Wonder how come HT didn't cast the wrist joints in the same plastic as the body instead of straight black!?

Yup they mentioned it specifically in the article. They are intentionally sacrificing articulation for aesthetics. They say that the classic Pred will also receive this treatment so I think we can expect a body totally different from Berserker.

:lol I see they mention Stans too, if you can make it out is that anything about the figure or just suggestive stuff from the author?

It just talks about the Berserker ripping out his spine in the movie.

Yup they mentioned it specifically in the article. They are intentionally sacrificing articulation for aesthetics.

I'll be honest, I could care less about articulation if it means the figure will look better. As long as it's not a statue it's fine. I hope HT re-releases P2 and the P2 Elder with upgrades. Wishful thinking. :lol

I'll be honest, I could care less about articulation if it means the figure will look better. As long as it's not a statue it's fine. I hope HT re-releases P2 and the P2 Elder with upgrades. Wishful thinking. :lol

I agree, but disagree with any re releasing.

I think chances are pretty good. They wouldn't want to waste that body now would they :lol Me thinks it is time to sell my P2 and P2 Elder before it happens.

Yup they mentioned it specifically in the article. They are intentionally sacrificing articulation for aesthetics. They say that the classic Pred will also receive this treatment so I think we can expect a body totally different from Berserker.

It just talks about the Berserker ripping out his spine in the movie.
Thanks man.

I am quite pleased with this development

:lol:lol:lol

Looks like the new body has a very limited range of movement (the slight grandma crouch cracks me up) and even in those pics the ankle never moves but it STILL looks better than any Predator figure HT has released thus far. Wonder how come HT didn't cast the wrist joints in the same plastic as the body instead of straight black!?

Hopefully, that's just on the prototype.

Unfortunately the best Predator poses require more articulation than these guys have. I don't want to be stuck with the "arms spread and ass sticking out" pose either. :lol

Unfortunately the best Predator poses require more articulation than these guys have.

I always use straight neutral poses so that's why I don't care. :lol

I understand other people want more options though. Kinda hard to balance between aesthetics and poseability (one always gets sacrificed over the other). Well, until one of these companies figures out how to skin figures and not have it look wonky.

Back