Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20100722012614936.jpg

20100722012624279.jpg

20100722012634911.jpg

20100722012643157.jpg

20100722012653415.jpg
Bumping these...
Now these shots really show how amazing this figure looks....wow!
Thanks for posting, xmen1114!

I may have missed it previously but is the figure coming with the extra smaller stand for the helmet? (shows the headsculpt in the pics above.)

:lol:lol:lol

You'd think HT would release those since you're not the first person I've seen asking about them. A LOT of people have shown interest. But nope, they're just used for prototype pics and the displays.

:lol:lol:lol

You'd think HT would release those since you're not the first person I've seen asking about them. A LOT of people have shown interest. But nope, they're just used for prototype pics and the displays.

Those posts remind me of the base that comes with the mannequins you get when ordering 1:6 tactical vests.

Well that just wouldn't make any sense. Hot Toys has a great opportunity to play around with some ideas and create their own interpretations.

They would likely just be repaints of Berserker, like Chopper and Celtic were of Scar.

yep, just today i saw a side by side pic of gort and the pred1........same guy different paint. p1 with p2 armor. figure still kicks ass but i wont pay triple for it.........ever.

Different face sculpts would make the predators unique and give each one 99% more character than they have now.

i normally display my preds with their bios but the face/sculpt thats really kickass, imo is the wolfs. but heres hoping this gives hot toys the freedom to come up with something cool for the tracker and falconer.

Back