Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry just wanted to prove that articulation is very important and that pose of urs just rocked and we wont be seeing any like that on the Classic pred if the make it the same way as the zerker

Apologies accepted bigpig! Well, now it's true that there is no need to make a state affair. That is only a shot, what is more, posted on a forum. No problemo... :wink1:
... And the more you have corrected this by updating your post of 24 last. Damn you're great! :duff

I dont mind so much about the articulation, I'm happy as long as he looks like a master of Bad Assery... which I think the sculpt pulls off nicely.
Also I am sure people will find some truely creative ways to get the pose they want :)

I dont mind so much about the articulation, I'm happy as long as he looks like a master of Bad Assery... which I think the sculpt pulls off nicely.
Also I am sure people will find some truely creative ways to get the pose they want :)

Hopefully. Iv not preordered him going to wait til he's out and see the reviews

I really hope so too.:(
but i highly doubt it. judging from the articulation they sacrificed on this figure...it will only look nice standing pretty other than that looks silly/funny borderline weird and un-natural.(pretty much echoes what my opinion with old HT rubber bodies, i.e. Hellboy)

the break down bits...:gah:
ap_20100712102530821.jpg

*if you've fiddled with enough action figures(from highly articulated ones to crappy less articulated ones) i'm sure you'll know what you'll be expecting with this bits.:(

Preordered. Don't care about the lack of ab-articulation, all my Predators are just standing there looking pretty, I've never been a fan of action poses. They look great in one angle and you move 4 inches to the left and they look ridiculous.

I can't wait to have all 3 of them on my desk looking BADASS. :nana:

Preordered. Don't care about the lack of ab-articulation, all my Predators are just standing there looking Bad Ass, I've never been a fan of action poses. They look great in one angle and you move 4 inches to the left and they look ridiculous.

Post fixed.:)

Preordered. Don't care about the lack of ab-articulation, all my Predators are just standing there looking pretty, I've never been a fan of action poses. They look great in one angle and you move 4 inches to the left and they look ridiculous.

I can't wait to have all 3 of them on my desk looking BADASS. :nana:

if you guys prefer static poses...why not settle for statues/maquettes? :dunno

I preffer an action figure with similar articulation of a gi joe 3 3/4 than an static statue, I think that paintjob in the chest of this predator is more important than the articulation

I dont like rubber body, the paint are not going to last, dont care if the torso can move or not, PVC is just find. Hope what the artical mention is wrong, I dont want no thin rubber. :thud:

Back