Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work13:

Thanks for your response. I never thought u were trying to bash the AVP Preds. I just wanted to give my point of view on the whole Predator line and how it was improved. I know all of us where very impressed when they came out, specially if they were able to get it.

The same goes for the Berserker now. All those new to the Predator line are even more impressed by it. Even those with the past Preds are very impressed by it. I have no doubt it is the best yet as Hot Toys just keeps improving the lines.

I'm a fan of Preds and I really enjoyed the movie. I did not really care for the Preds though, little screen time and were killed too fast. I was not planning on getting any of the figures, but when Hot Toys showed the height, I was on board. The only reason I keep coming to this board is because of the rumors of improvements for later batches. Here is the best place to keep informed. If they indeed make improvements, I doubt it will be height related, but if they do, I will get him right away.

I have preordered the exclusive Bruce DX-04 and they have been improving it for the best, which where I believe the "slightly different" argument comes into play. And yes, pictures and convention expositions speak louder than fine prints.

Well I didn't think I was gonna be able to afford Berserker with him coming right before Christmas :(. But then I remembered I had $61 in RW points :):):), and that was enough for me to bring that bad boy home :yess:.
I wonder if SS would do Flex Pay on HT items?

Well I didn't think I was gonna be able to afford Berserker with him coming right before Christmas :(. But then I remembered I had $61 in RW points :):):), and that was enough for me to bring that bad boy home :yess:.
I wonder if SS would do Flex Pay on HT items?

It depends on how much it costs. I believe they had flex pay on Mark VI.

Well I received my first serker today. Honestly the first thing I thought was wow he has a little head...lol. Its smaller than the other pred heads with the mask on... I still love it though. It fits in nicely with the rest of the crew. Also, I can understand why HT had to redo the body. With out the netting, the joints would be just to noticeable...

The head is a little small. IMO, this is due to the
fact that Mr. Black doesn't have the "crown" around
the head. I know fellow freak P, made one for his
Mr. Black.
P, do you have anymore pics of that.

The head is a little small. IMO, this is due to the
fact that Mr. Black doesn't have the "crown" around
the head. I know fellow freak P, made one for his
Mr. Black.
P, do you have anymore pics of that.
The head is a little small because Hot Toys made it that way. It has nothing to do with the actual character design.

Did anyone else like the half open mandibles for Berserker? I liked them and I think it wouldve been cool if HT gave us 3 sets of mandibles.

what was the first thing that came into your mind when u see this in person? still waiting for mine

Well I just received mine so I'll just post my thoughts on it, regardless of what's been going on in this thread so far. This thread has been moving so fast I gave up trying to follow it. haha.

Anyways things I did like about it:

The added weight people were talking about is there, but I wouldn't go so far and say its much heavier than the other preds.

I'm pretty happy with the hair length. It is much longer than the other preds.

I am however very happy with the paint aps. Really really well done in my opinion.

Things I'm not so crazy about:

I was always under the impression that the berserker predator had more of an elder predator head as opposed to a classic predator? Like the forehead is much larger? (Sorry I'm still new to predators so not familiar with the terms) This berserker hot toy has more of a classic predator head? Which I find disappointing.

Height/size wise, next to my guardian and lost predator you could see it is bigger but from the movies I would have expected the predator to be even larger.

Due to the paint aps, this is probably my second favourite predator in my tiny collection. I'm really happy with it considering the steal I got it for. Man I really hope something changes and the falconer gets a face too!

Does anyone know what HT did with the huge proto berserkers? I know someone asked this question here before but I do not remember the page number.

Well, where as the Berserker being HTs biggest predator is debatible, I thing there's no debating who the biggest ____ in this thread is. (hint- the one who can't break his posts down into paragraphs, can not spell and does not know proper punctuation or grammar)

the day after 2morrow my berserker will arriveee, can't wait to hold it :yess: hey guys do you think hot toys will remake the classic predator using new body sculpt? (same body sculpt as berserker i mean)

Maybe, looks silly... but this is the most dinamic pose ever seen for Berserker::rotfl

20101205_0c3ad012ab735e4617a00xLsiJB30sem.jpg

:slap

Well, where as the Berserker being HTs biggest predator is debatible, I thing there's no debating who the biggest ____ in this thread is. (hint- the one who can't break his posts down into paragraphs, can not spell and does not know proper punctuation or grammar)

You're right, but let it go bro'. This is a forum about dolls...

Back