Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

This looks to be a great figure... but for now, I can say I'm happy enough with my T2 T-800 and this will most likely be a pass for me :)

I feel the same bud

I actually think T1 Terminator is possibly a better figure to have as this is The Terminator however i enjoyed T2 more and i want my T2 T800 stood side by side my T1000 :)

This will be a pass for me as i only need the 2 figs from this line however dead pleased for all you Terminator nuts :wink1:

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

I made this a while back before The Hot Toys T2 line was announced
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tXBN6-d-E6Q?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tXBN6-d-E6Q?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

And now my thoughts :yess:

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iOKAvP4PWpM?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iOKAvP4PWpM?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Great to finally see figures from the " impossible license" ". :D
This is a must buy for me. I hope we see Kyle Reese.

Exciting news. I look forward to the full announcement Friday. Really hope for a BD T2 T-800 still though. It's not like HT to not milk a license to death.

The license itself hasn't been a problem, it was HT's first MMS license, the challenge is the likeness approvals, I just hope they give us a proper Kyle too.

So glad i passed the t2 t800, this has got to be the must have figure.

Yea I hope we see a moden.....ummm 1984 Reese.

Re: Hot Toys Teaser from a Classic Action Film Character

61056_433562772343_58690437343_5518844_8266919_n.jpg

Can't wait to see more pics. I am sure I will be getting this! :yess:

Awesome! Favourite Terminator film :rock :rock :rock

Shall be getting this... one way or another!

This looks to be a great figure... but for now, I can say I'm happy enough with my T2 T-800 and this will most likely be a pass for me :)

Same here!

I will be getting this figurine, but the more I think about it I would like if they would complete the T2 line first.

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

Thank goodness I'm content enough with my T2 Arnie not to be dolling out for yet more HT awesomeness. I'd gladly have him on my shelf... but passing on this one won't keep me up at night, so pass it is. But still... Hot Toys. Win upon win upon win.

passing on this one won't keep me up at night, so pass it is..

I've lost count on how many times I've said these words and in different variations...and ate them with gravy :(

Would be worth it just to flip in a couple years.

this then Kyle Reese,then back to a T2 BD figure :)

I think both threads need to be merged.

Anyway if you guys want a BD T2, it's now proved if enough people keep the pressure on it will most likely happen.

Yes Rorschach did not happen, but this Arnie, and Arnie sells big time

Thank goodness I'm content enough with my T2 Arnie not to be dolling out for yet more HT awesomeness. I'd gladly have him on my shelf... but passing on this one won't keep me up at night, so pass it is. But still... Hot Toys. Win upon win upon win.

I agree. I am not a big enough Terminator fan to overstock my shelves with all these goodies. T2 T-800 and T-1000 (SC) is more than enough for me.

I think both threads need to be merged.

Anyway if you guys want a BD T2, it's now proved if enough people keep the pressure on it will most likely happen.

Yes Rorschach did not happen, but this Arnie, and Arnie sells big time

yes most definately!
If people want it enough,and make a point to have it,and HT knows of this,then most likely,they will make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back