Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Absolutly and I think since it´s an article about T1 Arnold, I don´t think on the right is Sly.
The hair looks way to much like T2 Arnold...

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

This song is playing in my head now :lol
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/z1Z1VEf1jrk?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/z1Z1VEf1jrk?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

I don´t think on the right is Sly.

I'm pretty sure it is. I think it's this picture, and what you're seeing is the tattoo with the necklace:

20100920_9378a9e4bbd038592adfISgeMnCVQfsZ.jpg

I always thought the punk jacket he wore was a denim one, but the figure looks to be faux leather?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES i need this figure, cant wait for friday to see more pics.

Looks awesome so far hahahhah im too exited :D

Yes Rorschach did not happen, but this Arnie, and Arnie sells big time

I think Rorschach didn't happen because of the lukewarm reception of both Watchmen figures. Could be that both figures were meant to test the waters, and they got the message that the license didn't turn out as marketable as they thought. I sure wish they went ahead with Rorschach instead of Silk Spectre II, though.

BTW, anyone knows what catalog that scan came from?

Rorschach won't come within a fraction of the popularity of a Arnold Terminator.

Very odd this has come before a BD T2 T800.

Hope we still get that.

Sadly, that's highly likely, I can't think of a time HT"s moved onto a new movie in a franchise and continued to put out figures from a prior one.

They did it with predator 2 figures.

THIS IS AWESOME!
Hope Technoir and Police station looks are both included.
Would need "only" leather jacket, tshirt, glasses, weapons (colt, spas, uzi,AR-180).

Hey do you guys think the BD head could have PERS? his head is turned but he's still looking at the camera

It looks incredible and T1 is actually what I voted for way back when HT held that poll on their homepage but......I cannot believe it if they don't do a Battle damage T2 Arnie. I will be really shocked, not in an horrific 'finding out I only have 3 months to live way' but still not in a good way. I thought that figure was a guarantee.

I'm also surprised we've seen pics of Hot Toys T1 before NECA's. They've obviously been working on it longer.

Figure looks good:) long time coming
Been after a tech noir version for a while and am sort of gutted I never finnished him before this was released.

finally..................:clap

now i can throw my customs in the fire place this winter................:monkey3

cant wait to see a new endo........ :yess:

Have mixed feelings about this.
Pics look good and hope they do both versions as it deserves it and will probably get both.
Hoped to finnish my tech noir version before this came out, as it was talked about for a while now and liked the exclusivity of having something not many people owned.
Anyway thats just me.

This looks awesome. Never bothered with the T2 figures, they looked great just wasnt interested. But this id a definite buy, no doubt. LOVE the first film.

so if the T2 line ended now and we get two versions for T1 Arnie, is this fair?

This is a figure i have been waiting for along with a Reese and definitely getting both if Reese happens.

The reason is probably because HT want to protect the collectors that currently own the First T1 figure but a Battle damaged sculpt with a light up eye would be alot better than that Hotel Room scene head and arm,a waste imo.

I hope they change the Headsculpt a bit,it is identical to the T2 one,not that it is anything wrong with that but i want a change since it is a brand new figure and all,his Intense Scary look like in the first movie would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back