Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

Wouldn't the light up gun feature cause the loss of articulation in the arm?

with SMLED and 2 small watch batteries could be enclosed with-in the 1/6 scale gun.Batteries enclosed in slightly larger gun grip (loading batteries instead of magazine).

ED_45.jpg

We still haven't seen all of the specs yet. I'm sure they are saving the surprise light-up features for the reveal and DiFabio did say he saw the laser beam in the teaser pic.

Well if that's the pic of the figure Hot Toys is teasing us with with this "Classic Action film character" announcement, then it IS the T-800 from The Terminator. You can see the laser sighting and everything.

picture.php

Last edited:

Definitely the figure of the year.

Hmmm... Hot Toys site is down. They must be getting ready for the big announcement! :yess:

We still haven't seen all of the specs yet. I'm sure they are saving the surprise light-up features for the reveal and DiFabio did say he saw the laser beam in the teaser pic.

picture.php

I WAS MISTAKEN. I doubt it comes with a fully functional laser sighting and if it does, I hope I'm wrong, or was wrong. Whatever.

But what if you are right? :lol

We should know very soon now!

EDIT: It's back up. No reveal. :(

with SMLED and 2 small watch batteries could be enclosed with-in the 1/6 scale gun.Batteries enclosed in slightly larger gun grip (loading batteries instead of magazine).

ED_45.jpg

Looking at that gun more, I imagine it was a bit tricky to rack the chamber after reloading. Guess Arnold had a good 2 finger grip!

I can't wait till FRIDAY ! :horror Im gonna have to freeze myself :panic:

What if you stay in hibernation for too long? You might wake up when this figure is worth a million dollars in the secondary market of 20**.

I wouldn't be surprised if they feed us another teaser image or 2 before Friday.

I can't wait till FRIDAY ! :horror Im gonna have to freeze myself :panic:

Me neither!!

I just really want to see everything he comes with and all his specs and what now! Friday will be the definite deciding factor on if this is a buy or not

Last edited:

Its the perfect plan, nothing could go wrong. I just need to remind someone to unfreeze me :lecture

20100923_45b37aaa59e6f95abc6e2ansgaSygtOH.jpg

lookin forward to seeing this one!

I hope HT post more teaser today and Full spec & pics tomorrow.

Well, this thing definitely puts Barney Ross on the back burner. Between this and Superman, I hope I can raise the money by January.

Arnold>Sly... as it should be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back