Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Pics TFG - The weathering looks awesome man :clap:clap

You still making the table and chairs for people? :dunno

Thanks Mike.
Yeah, Im still making the table and chairs for people.
My order of tools and materials took 3 weeks to arrive, so thats why Ive been quiet lately.
I spent a few hours on it today, just making all the little bits n bobs.
Im still waiting on the rest of my order to arrive and I need to put another order in for the mold/cast materials, and the wiring for the desk lamp etc etc.
Ive been spending like crazy on this thing.:panic:
I cant wait to show it once its done.

I just some watered down acrylic paints.
I will be doing a tutorial on that later on when I have some spare time.
I will post it here and in the custom tutorials section.

Thanks bro.

Im looking froward to it! Let us know when you can post it so I can mosey on over to the customs section and check it out. I love what you did with the BD arm as well. It genuinely looks like an open wound. Its all dirty and bloody just like the movie. Love it. :clap

Thanks Mike.
Yeah, Im still making the table and chairs for people.
My order of tools and materials took 3 weeks to arrive, so thats why Ive been quiet lately.
I spent a few hours on it today, just making all the little bits n bobs.
Im still waiting on the rest of my order to arrive and I need to put another order in for the mold/cast materials, and the wiring for the desk lamp etc etc.
Ive been spending like crazy on this thing.:panic:
I cant wait to show it once its done.

awesome man i can't wait to see the final product buddy :panic:

Sharing some of my T-800 pics. :D

5695324794_3150843db9_z.jpg
5694752421_fa232ca89a_z.jpg

I am so breaking out the camera this weekend. Time to put the dimmer I didn't know we had to good use.

Great pics, toyrewind!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying the old Battle-damaged T-800 (MMS 02 I believe?) and use one of the heads that come with the MMS 136 figure with that body. I know I need a TT-compatible neck, but I have one. Other than that, would it be too complicated to make this bash? Thanks guys!

Sharing some of my T-800 pics. :D

5695324794_3150843db9_z.jpg
5694752421_fa232ca89a_z.jpg

Impressive pics. :clap
You gave motivation so I took some pics today. In a different way though. The following pics are low light. IMO I think this is the best way to show how menacing Schwarzy is and how good Hot Toys' scuplt is. I'm not a fan of the damaged eye so i try to avoid it.

Some here are the pics of a pissed T-800 ready to hunt some Sarah Connoooorrr!!

The shape of an emotionless killing machine.
img4621r.jpg

img4620r.jpg

img4628r.jpg

img4634r.jpg

img4632r.jpg

Great pics chaps. I so want to take pics of my entire Terminator collection but I've no shelves. I take all my pics on the floor of my room. Not very glam.

Back