Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dittos here, bad ass...

Thanks man! :)

I love this shot..really! :hi5:

Yeah - this was probably my favorite of the bunch as well...and believe me there are a bunch that I picked from :)

Every single angle you look at this figure makes you realize what a great job HT did with it.
Thanks for sharing those awesome pics. :hi5:

As the BEP song goes (I realize I'm setting myself up here) "I Just can't get enough" of this figure either. :hi5:

"i know now why all my photos were called crappy toy looking.
but it is something i can never do."
:(

haha nice! Thanks P.!

finally messed around with this 2nd head sculpt. such a great figure...

009-15.jpg

Every time I try to take pics of my figs they come out looking pathetic. These pictures look like the figure is walking around on a photo shoot or something. Its depressing because it looks kinda fun

I know people are going gaga over Bruce Lee right now, but this figure is still superior in my book. Sure, he don't have googly eyes or a fancy diorama or two bodies, but he's still more distinctive and interesting looking on the shelf.

As time has gone one, I'm becoming more and more a fan of the BD head, and that's the look I have of the T-800 posed in my living room (with jacket and shotgun). This guy has to be my #1 Hot Toys figure at the moment. I can only imagine the police assault version rivaling him.

Bruce Lee turned out well did he? I thought there was controversy over the body and headsculpt. Obviously though my preferance would also be the T1 arnie.

I know people are going gaga over Bruce Lee right now, but this figure is still superior in my book. Sure, he don't have googly eyes or a fancy diorama or two bodies, but he's still more distinctive and interesting looking on the shelf.

As time has gone one, I'm becoming more and more a fan of the BD head, and that's the look I have of the T-800 posed in my living room (with jacket and shotgun). This guy has to be my #1 Hot Toys figure at the moment. I can only imagine the police assault version rivaling him.

Its still my favorite figure too, even though Im more of a Bruce Lee fan than an Arnie fan...but only just!
I havent got my DX Bruce yet, but if Im being completely honest, the headsculpt looks like it kind of lets the figure down IMO.:horror
Looks a bit cartoon-ish somehow.
Im hoping it looks better in hand.
And yeah, I REALLY hope HTs make a police assault version too...but Im pretty sure this one will still remain my fave.

Next month is June. Is T2s 20th anniversary June or July? It'll be interesting to see what happens, if anything, with Hot Toys.

That's because as nice as this figure is, the Bruce Lee is just that much better. Some consider second place to be first place loser, but given what HT's put out in the past year, it's still a great spot to be in. Reminds me of when Arnie tried to push Last Action Hero against Jurassic Park. :lol

If Bruce is technically a superior figure I have no problem with that. Just no interest in owning it, whereas this was an absolute must-buy.

Back