Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much!

Yes, but The Terminator ain't nobodys little b!atch. :lol He likes it better with his other two friends. :D

dsc03733u.jpg

Holy crap.
This picture is unreal.:horror

The little T800 looks really well with the busts.:clap

It s wonderful that this figure,which was a dream to so many for so long finally came out and not only
met our widest expectations but ultimately surpassed them.

Even having bought 3 of this guy, its still so hard to choose between one awesome pose/gun choice and another.

One is a permanent arm surgery figure so that settles him. But the other 2 I'm trying to decide between these:

-just standing there with arms by his side and fist hands looking bad@$$ when we first see him clothed.
-targeting (sadly) imaginary Sarah with .45 in Tech Noir.
-Spraying Tech Noir with bullets from the Uzi 9mm
-using the shotgun that comes with him, not accurate to any one scene but it still looks cool
-test-aiming the SPAS 12 (from MMS02 figure) as in the gunshop scene.

Just too many cool options with this guy.

I am posing mine like this.
dsc07080copy.jpg

Because the T2 one already is posed with shortgun so my idea was posing T1 with it also would be too much repitition.
But anyways, it sucks that I cant display arm surgery scene.:(

Wow! I will eventually get a Fat Boy and achieve this pose! Nice going!:clap:yess::clap:yess:

Even having bought 3 of this guy, its still so hard to choose between one awesome pose/gun choice and another.

One is a permanent arm surgery figure so that settles him. But the other 2 I'm trying to decide between these:

-just standing there with arms by his side and fist hands looking bad@$$ when we first see him clothed.
-using the shotgun that comes with him, not accurate to any one scene but it still looks cool

Yeah I agree. When I first got this figure I went back and forth a lot util I pretty much settled with the long slide. There somethind about that gun thats so sweet. I currently have him posed like hes pulling it out of his jacket. I stole it from someone on this thread:lol

Yeah I agree. When I first got this figure I went back and forth a lot util I pretty much settled with the long slide. There somethind about that gun thats so sweet. I currently have him posed like hes pulling it out of his jacket. I stole it from someone on this thread:lol

Long slide, is it this one? (The T800 T1 picture under his Jacket)
Just want to clarify as I dont know the gun names.:thud:

dsc07080copy.jpg

Thats how I have mine. There was no question or doubt in my mind, thats how I had to display mine!

Hey,
it seems everyone wants DX versions of the terminators. excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between a normal hot toys figure and a DX?

Pretty much what everyone else said. They have the shifting eyes but they usually have some sort of pretty packaging,more accessories(sometimes) and /or a cardboard environment backround from a certain scene like Indy and Bruce Lee comes with. I dunno how I feel about the DX's anymore really. At first I was all excited and pumped but now I feel like I could go without the PERS if I can get a figure for a lower price.

Pretty much what everyone else said. They have the shifting eyes but they usually have some sort of pretty packaging,more accessories(sometimes) and /or a cardboard environment backround from a certain scene like Indy and Bruce Lee comes with. I dunno how I feel about the DX's anymore really. At first I was all excited and pumped but now I feel like I could go without the PERS if I can get a figure for a lower price.

Indeed. Some dont need them IMO, but others like Joker and Captain Jack Sparrow benefit greatly with PERS.

Although Im not all up in arms ovber the DX anymore it would be nice to see a T2 BD T-800 get thE DX treatment. Mainly because theres so much he could come with.
Gatlin gun,Grenade launcher,bandolier,detachable arm, 2 BD heads(one severe,one minor), some kinda kick ass stand maybe to resemble the steel mill at the end etc. And of course he'd have a light up eye.

Back