Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at a-dev's collection it got me remembering something. A couple months ago on evilbay someone had a customized naked Arnold with the crotch area cut out and a rubber...*ahem* member put on. Did anyone else see this? I was slightly disturbed by it. It was on there for quite sometime. It was on then it would disappear for a while than like a week later it was back on again.I guess he eventually sold it. I think it was being sold out of Italy or the U.K. It wasnt a TT body and I dont think it was the HT T2 sculpt. I remember thinking the sculpt looked really good. I just thought it was funny.

Last edited:
Looking at a-dev's collection it got me remembering something. A couple months ago on evilbay someone had a customized naked Arnold with the crotch area cut out and a rubber...*ahem* member put on. Did anyone else see this? I was slightly disturbed by it. It was on there for quite sometime. It was on then it would disappear for a while than like a week later it was back on again.I guess he eventually sold it. I think it was being sold out of Italy or the U.K. It wasnt a TT body and I dont think it was the HT T2 sculpt. I remember thinking the sculpt looked really good. I just thought it was funny.

:lol

Yeah, I seen that, too!
Someone posted the link here, a while ago.

So Im not the only one that thought that was a tad weird.:lol Was that the HT sculpt? I couldnt tell from the pics, It sorta looked like it and sorta didnt.

Definitely weird!
From what I remember, it was the HTs T2 sculpt, but it looked like it a knock-off one.
It mustve been molded/casted and then painted.

Yeah it really doesn't bother me that my 'arrival' scene Arnies have no genitalia. I may be nuts for Terminator but you wouldn't even find me trying to track down one of those :lol

Besides which the whole thing looked awful. Knock-off head and the body was ridickulous.

spot the puns!

I'm pretty sure that body is from Jakks Pacific WWF Stone Cold Steve Austin and Undertaker 12 inch figures released in the late 90s.

Yeah it really doesn't bother me that my 'arrival' scene Arnies have no genitalia. I may be nuts for Terminator but you wouldn't even find me trying to track down one of those :lol

Besides which the whole thing looked awful. Knock-off head and the body was ridickulous.

spot the puns!

"nuts for Terminator" and "Knock-off"?:lol

Well 1 out of 2. Ri____ulous was the one you missed. 'Knock-off'...well I know where you're cumming from :)monkey3) but I've not heard it quite put like that. 'Knock one out' being what I'm familiar with.

:)

body_difference_04.jpg

project_07.jpg

result_02.jpg

result_05.jpg

marine_next_to_alien.jpg

Back