Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I got my Marvel Select Captain America today and man he is nice. He is pretty much the action figure version of this 1/6 scale version. So he will have to tied me over until this one comes out. And on everybodys pre-order decisions really when you think about it as much as they seem to delay most of these because they get behind on production it shouldn't be too hard to have time to decided which ones you really want to keep pre-ordered and which ones not to keep on pre-order. We seem to get so much extra time it seems. I have to say the one I am most excited about is the Batman Begins Bruce Wayne as I've been wanting a figure like this from the new Batman films. I almost got the DX from The Dark Knight but I did not like the fact that he did not have a Bruce Wayne head sculpt to switch out. So this new one is perfect.

Last edited:
Damn, right now I have....

89 Bats
89 Jokes
Bat Begins/Wayne
Classic Pred
Shadow Pred
RE Alice
2 TT Muscles
Mark V

And I've recently bought Spidey, Sweeney and I'm about to snatch a Berkserker Pred I do believe. Wow this addiction is becoming crazy. :lol

I have:

Jack Sparrow
Cap. America

Recently I have bought Spiderman and today I've cancelled Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne Ex... I saw pics that I didn't like, he didn't deserve so much money (import fees includes) :(

I have:

Jack Sparrow
Cap. America

Recently I have bought Spiderman and today I've cancelled Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne Ex... I saw pics that I didn't like, he didn't deserve so much money (import fees includes) :(

I also canceled my Bruce Wayne/Batman...too much money for a basic figure that is not exclusive at all.

I have:

Jack Sparrow
Cap. America

Where are these bad pics?

Huh, here is a crazy idea. Give us a thread to talk about the Batman Begins figure. Would you kindly re-open the thread so we can go back discussing it? THX!

Doesn't matter Flosi has asked for something to be followed lets roll with that. :duff

I'm not a DC mod, DF, sorry... I can pass the word that the natives are restless though.

Ha ha, that works man! Thank you!

Meanwhile let me say this. I love this figure from everything angle I see it!

250381_196175393777792_138228759572456_563524_4854029_n.jpg

252111_196176060444392_138228759572456_563542_7485564_n.jpg

i just hope when you pose him in kicking poses his crotch doesnt pop out and point at you.
anyone know of any figures where that happens?

Back