Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IronStudiosIMMk42LegacyMaquette6_zps21d8ffac.jpg

Is that the PPS Mk 42? Kinda hard to tell.

Damn. I got on the EX waitlist on May 17th, but I only got on the one for the reg on August 14th when I didn't think my EX would ever convert. It's a long way to go for a conversion.

I had a mk vii convert and honestly, I wouldnt want it. It came opened and missing all the protective plastic and tabs

I wish Hastings didn't mark him up so high. I've been monitoring their site since July hoping to snag one at retail, but they're selling him at $397.

Boba ben, so strange they sold hulk for retail . I might order it, its saying mark vi, so if its a mark vii ill just return it.

Yeah. If there's any silver lining in all of this, I was able to hook my friend up with a Hulk at retail since I've been so watchful on that site.

Hi Barry, new member here. I just wanted to say that I have always enjoyed viewing your work when I would visit these forums. Great work.

John

No worries. I value everyone's opinion. Except that one guy(You guys know who i'm talking about, lol).
I know what you mean, but the Mech test Tony head is really outdated compared to their current paint apps.
I believe the armour test sculpt is the best normal Tony head we will see for a while(Perhaps ever), as the films till now are about him, but mostly in the suit. With IM3 being about him macguyvering his way around, that's why we are getting two Tony's from the same movie, but it might be all suits from here on out.
I am just glad to have a helmeted sculpt for my MKVII finally!

null_zps975c6480.jpg

I have Iron Man Marks 2-7 (armor unleashed mark II and reg. Mark VII), War Machine, TFA Cap, Avengers Cap, Avengers Thor and Loki. I also have the DX12 Batman. Trying to match your collection numbers :lol

That's great. Do you have a lot of iron man figures? Or just the MKVI?

Back