Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

The first photo of HT Hulk is out on Facebook. Check it out. Dont see a lot of articulation joints......:clap

Hope the finished product isn't that tall compared to the other Avengers, I don't remember him towering over them to that degree in the film :dunno:

Considering that IM is on his tippy toes, standing on an elevated plane next to Hulk... I doubt most figures will come up to his chest. That might not be exactly how it is in the movie, but I like it!

Hope he's not green and has five fingers and toes.. that's not how he is in the film....:)

Don't forget it's nothing more and nothing less than an oversized nude body. A nude HT body is about $50USD. This one is a newly developed body so Ok, this should be about $200 - $260. If it's more then it will be overpriced.

Don't forget it's nothing more and nothing less than an oversized nude body. A nude HT body is about $50USD. This one is a newly developed body so Ok, this should be about $200 - $260. If it's more then it will be overpriced.

It'll be overpriced :rotfl

He does look a bit oversized, hopefully no more than $300. However, I'm sure HT will milk us for as much as possible seems as he is a popular character.

I'd imagine he'll cost the same as Jake Sully £225-250 in real money :wink1:

Not being a fan of the Hulk character in general I do however see that this will be an amazing figure. Congrats to everyone who'll be getting him. Will be a real monster on the shelf :)

This guy need at least 3 different HS :
84959874.jpg

52340612.jpg

81390634.jpg

No clothes, no weapons, this guy deserve that !

Random peanus joke, yeeeey... Way to go.

I hope they are trying to pull off the head-sculpt that is shown on the monitor, i think it has the best expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back