1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Yea the height doesn't bother me. He won't be next to any other line besides those in the MOS series.

I don't know why you guys are complaining about the height. I reckon most of you will have him in flight poses. I know I'll be utilizing that dynamic stand

I always have to remind myself that this forum is called Sideshow Freaks...and emphasis placed on the freaks.
It isn't called Sideshow Common Sense and Rationale.

I kinda like that he is big. He will look god like next to the rest of my collection. As he should.

I concur. This will be a centerpiece for me. Other 1:6s will either be re-boxed or relocated to a shelf in the lower corner.

anyone got a picture of him next to jor el? so we can see if they are in the same scale?

I kinda like that he is big. He will look god like next to the rest of my collection. As he should.

PREACH

But I am also good with Zod overtopping him a bit, just because.

Androsi: I always have to remind myself that this forum is called Sideshow Freaks...and emphasis placed on the freaks.
It isn't called Sideshow Common Sense and Rationale.

WHAT KIND OF FUN WOULD A FORUM LIKE THAT EVEN BE?!!!!!! :rofl: Regardless, this is a Superman figure, not a Henry Cavill figure - so I don't care if he's a little taller. And if we are going to start basing one-sixth off of the actor's actual size, then everyone send their Bane figures in for a redo because all those are completely wrong. Sounds like common sense to me.

I don't mind him being taller either, but I would obviously prefer his height to be accurate in 1/6. Very minor nitpick though, the figure looks great. I can't wait to have him in hand. Hopefully video reviews start showing up soon to tide me over.

ok, i edited these two pictures..

the scale is perfect to me.

1509904_585404431513164_995501000_n.jpg

I don't reckon most people will be displaying theirs in flight poses because they'll be afraid of damaging the suit. Not a great many people have their Reeve Superman figures in flight poses do they?

I don't reckon most people will be displaying theirs in flight poses because they'll be afraid of damaging the suit. Not a great many people have their Reeve Superman figures in flight poses do they?

Flight pose doesn't have to have arms raised , I have my reeve supes in a flight pose, where he's hovering above the rock base, with knees slightly bent
I think a pose like that will bring down the perceived height of this fig

Reeve suit is way more fragile and can snag small strings this one look's way more durable and no cloth snagging ,but will find out when arrive's in month or two... How's the suit feel anyone even have him yet?

I will most likely pose him next to the Reeve version, so hopefully he isn't taller. I wouldn't mind same height. In the future I plan to pose him with the inevitable Ben Affleck Batman and Gal Gadot Wonder Woman. So hopefully they will all be to scale with each other.

He seems to have long footpegs going by the ebay auctions. Putting him on short pegs may help somewhat.

I have a strong feeling that when MOS 2 comes out. There will be DX versions of both Superman and Batfleck.

Is this figure going to fit in a detolf? My evil Reeve is in a flight pose, only just off the base, and he has very little head clearance.

Is this figure going to fit in a detolf? My evil Reeve is in a flight pose, only just off the base, and he has very little head clearance.

Not if you use the flight stand.

I have a strong feeling that when MOS 2 comes out. There will be DX versions of both Superman and Batfleck.

That would be cool. Especially Batfleck. I have nothing from the Nolan trilogy. Only Bat I have is Keaton and Nicholson and the Batmobile. How about a DX WW? The first DX female!

That would be cool. Especially Batfleck. I have nothing from the Nolan trilogy. Only Bat I have is Keaton and Nicholson and the Batmobile. How about a DX WW? The first DX female!

Definitely a possibility.

I still don't understand why they gave Jor-el a wired cape and not Superman..? Why even give him a flight stand? Hot Toys does a lot of things bass ackwards. :lol

Back