Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what the holdup is.

stealthcaphead.jpg

Nice. :hi5: Mine was charged 2 weeks ago.

The custom's colors match the older shields from the TFA line (and Avengers). I noticed the blue was a bit lighter than the blue on the GA. Thinking about selling my Avengers and TFA ones and replacing them with these. Where did you get it for $22? I'm only seeing them now for like $28 since a few months ago, the prices were bumped up.

Nice. :hi5: Mine was charged 2 weeks ago.

The custom's colors match the older shields from the TFA line (and Avengers). I noticed the blue was a bit lighter than the blue on the GA. Thinking about selling my Avengers and TFA ones and replacing them with these. Where did you get it for $22? I'm only seeing them now for like $28 since a few months ago, the prices were bumped up.

Here is there is a eBay listing, I think the seller is away for a couple days though
His name is happydeptstorehk

The chance of it coming from BBTS next month is very slim. It still needs to come out in HK, then go to SSC about a month after, then go to BBTS about a week or two after that...

I'm sure they just haven't updated the status of this set. Just like SSC's website still says October for Winter Soldier. Ain't happening.

Waiting patiently to see how this set turns out and if they are including a regular shield or not before ordering. That being said it would've been awesome to have a separate highway chase scene Steve Rogers fig to come out with clean and BD regular shield, then I could have bought the stealth cap as standalone and make my perfect combo set. I find it odd that we got like 3 Tony Stark figures after IM3 but only one Steve Rogers from Winter Soldier that's part of a 2 pack. Do you guys think the window has closed for more winter soldier related figures? Is there still a shot of something like that being released as con exclusive?

Back