Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they just haven't updated the status of this set. Just like SSC's website still says October for Winter Soldier. Ain't happening.

The thing is though, I could have sworn BBTS originally listed my pre-order as coming out in January 2015. So now they've updated it to October 2014? Weird.

HT wouldn't have a booth there, it would be Sideshow if anything. And the only convention they ever attend in full force is SDCC. Susan did go to Wondercon and Alamo City CC to walk around and hand out prizes but I haven't heard anything about anyone going to NYCC.

I don't think Hot Toys will be at NYCC. They already went to SDCC and got the exposure. No point in attending another convention with nothing new to show.
I think the staff are tired anyway. They have been touring non stop with the new prototypes, SDCC/Hong Kong ACG almost at the same time>Singapore> Tai Wan> Gwong Zhou...

Is there a good aftermarket normal shield out there? I see so many that I'm not sure which to choose. I want a normal since that's what Cap used in the elevator scene.

I have two, one is on my Iron Patriot, looks great with that. The other I customized to go with my Army Steve Rogers custom. The back of it isn't that great, the straps are just elastic. But I never look at the back, so I'm good with it. It's metal and quite heavy. Can't beat it for the price, considering good (non-flaking) plastic ones used to sell for $75-100.

1601176_10153464197154460_4658774645034480213_n.jpg

Awesome, so long as the straps function properly and it's not too heavy to be held up, I'm good. Think I'll grab one soon.

I hope this thing ships in December . By the end of November I should be at $230 reward points so this would cost me $100

Back