Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, reading your post, and yes.....eating a pb&j sandwich.

Shoot, it doesn't have to be SoCal. To be anywhere near a Cap film, I'm willing to fly. That would be the most amazing thing ever.

picture143.jpg

We were supposed to work on AoU but they didn't need us in the end, plus we probably would've had scheduling conflicts with BvS. AoU is done shooting now anyways, I believe. We are filming in Detroit right now and we'll be relocating to LA afterwards to do some more studio work. We are not guaranteed to work on Cap 3, they shot a lot of the 1st film in the UK I believe, but they were local in our area for Winter Soldier so they called our team for that. Depends on the location, I guess. Will do, Rambler! :wink1: We might not be used for the JL movie because I heard they are filming back to back with BvS, but we are scheduled for some projects in New York at the start of next year so we might not be on board, but that could always change.

Just wondering, are you getting the Captain America Premium Format statues?

That is just SO cool.....are you ever home? I didn't realize you were also working on BvS.

I don't collect PF stuff, only 1/6.......but, I did just win that 1/6 Wolverine PF statue.

And he certainly can't be the ONLY one I have......right???

Actually I would have loved to have had the red Deadpool PF to go with Wolverine, those are my two favorite characters after Cap. But he's long gone and nearly $500 now.

So i just might "have to" get a Cap PF....... ;)

Watched it the again the attire on Steve Rodgers for this is the visit to the Captain America memorial minus the hat, also when he visited Peggy and roof top, scenes, really they needed to do the freeway action scene with the tan pants.

Khakis ftw! :yess:

Haha, I got about 4 months at home this summer. Hopefully after this, I'll be doing some local gigs so I can actually play with and pose around my figures. :wink1: Still haven't finished putting my display cabinets together yet.

Well I have all the time in the world only working PT, I can play around with my Captain America figures all day.

YOU get to play with (and get slammed by) the REAL Captain America. ;)

Hey, if anyone here would be interested in going in on a Captain America & Steve Rogers set, let me know. All I want is civilian Steve. I'll be buying the set if I have to, but I figured I'd ask anyway. :wave

That head sculpt is what makes the figure... I have no interest in collecting civilian versions of superheroes, but I want that Rogers sculpt.

Well, I take that back... if they make a reporter Clark in the BvS line I'll get him, lol.

That head sculpt is what makes the figure... I have no interest in collecting civilian versions of superheroes, but I want that Rogers sculpt.

Well, I take that back... if they make a reporter Clark in the BvS line I'll get him, lol.

I guess your right, but I'll stick that head on the Stealth figure :rotfl

I usually stay away from male civialian attire in a figure but that freeway khaki attire sequence kicked ass in the film, so I definitely have to get this two pack and do a custom for display.

I think the trick would be is to match rodger's shoes in the sequence. I can't tell if they were dark blue or black sneakers :dunno

They definitely not boots

Back