Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a matte clear coat spray paint? I like the look of that and am also not a huge fan of the chrome.

That's all it took. Went from mirrored chrome to satin. I just used Krylon satin clear coat and it worked great.

I was disappointed when i first received the shield but couldn't be happier with the results...and price.

Nailed it.

cap on bike.jpg

They should do a Marvel One-Shot where they show who the guy is that's in charge of painting Cap's shield. Assuming there is only one.

Too bad the steve rodgers figure doesn't have the tan pants and sneakers with the dark shirt, that a was huge scene how can HT just give him the Fury grave site attire instead:gah:

Oh well looks like some more customs on the way

Last edited:
Too bad the steve rodgers figure doesn't have the tan pants and sneakers with the dark shirt, that a was huge scene how can HT just give him the Fury grave site attire instead:gah:

Oh well looks like some more customs on the way

Grave site Steve has a different jacket though. We're getting the rooftop chase attire.

Yeah, the grave site scene was actually shot earlier than a lot of other scenes, I was standing by on set that day. From what I recall, it was more like a brown leather jacket similar to what he wore in Avengers as a civilian set, a little bit more lightweight though.

I would think a custom of our highway scene will surface in the future. They already did Romanov's. :huh

"Ho hum, from what I recall, being on set that day, looking at Chris Evans.....blah blah blah".

You lucky dog, that is SO awesome. If I was half my age, I'd make some comment about being "jelly" right about now. ;)

But I'm not.....so now that I typed that, I'm hungry for peanut butter and jelly.....mmmmmmmm.....peanut butter and jelly..........

:lol If I'm on board Cap3 and they film around the SOCAL area, I'm going to make sure to mention you for background work on a day maybe when you're free from taking care of the kid, haha. If Clark Gregg happens to be working on it, even better since you two already know each other! You're 1 of 3 people on here, I think, who is a bigger Cap fan than I. That way, we can share in the glory.:wink1:

Back