Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still laughing at the fact that I jumped on the two pack months ago when they scared me with the "less than 100 remaining".

I bought a HT figure from Timcent on Ebay this week and he seemed to think the Stealth Suit Cap figure would be released in HK in December, which would likely mean January from Sideshow in the US.

I think they got a lot of us with that one. Myself included.
Yeah, I don't usually get sucked into things when there is hype around it like that, but I was on the fence about this one, and that pushed me over the edge. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't done it b/c I lost the NRD, but probably wouldn't order it at all in hindsight. I primarily ordered to use the Rogers body, boots and jeans for a custom, head for my Golden Age Cap, then probably sell off the rest. Now I don't really want to hassle with it. But oh, well. You got me, Sideshow! But you won't fool me again!

Yeah, I don't usually get sucked into things when there is hype around it like that, but I was on the fence about this one, and that pushed me over the edge. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't done it b/c I lost the NRD, but probably wouldn't order it at all in hindsight. I primarily ordered to use the Rogers body, boots and jeans for a custom, head for my Golden Age Cap, then probably sell off the rest. Now I don't really want to hassle with it. But oh, well. You got me, Sideshow! But you won't fool me again!

thats what you think :rotfl

yankee Even timcent does not know he has told me several times he does not know I just asked him the other day and i buy from him regularly, no body knows in fact not even hot toys staff knows, until that truck rolls in and drops it off as they are all made in mainland China, so maybe just maybe we will see it tomorrow who knows! or next week!

yankee Even timcent does not know he has told me several times he does not know I just asked him the other day and i buy from him regularly, no body knows in fact not even hot toys staff knows, until that truck rolls in and drops it off as they are all made in mainland China, so maybe just maybe we will see it tomorrow who knows! or next week!

I hear ya, man, hope we get pics soon!

Well it seems like they typically reveal things on Wednesday night US time, am I the only one to notice that? Last Wed night was WS, last night was that weird Appleseed thing. I don't recall what their latest schedule said was next? I know Cap isn't far behind.

nope-gif-830532.gif

Back