Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a HT figure from Timcent on Ebay this week and he seemed to think the Stealth Suit Cap figure would be released in HK in December, which would likely mean January from Sideshow in the US.

Sounds about right, a long and painful wait...

tumblr_myesv4jnoy1shtg7lo1_250.gif

My nine (I think it's nine??) Captain Americas are growing impatient, waiting for their new friends....

How did you end up with nine? I have all the Captain America figures up until now except the Star Spangled Man. I would have 5 but only have 4.

i don't mind a delay as i have already the Captain America PF coming next month so a delay until December or even January would suit me better

I'm just ready to get that civilian head on my GA Cap. Would be cool to display civvie steve but I don't think I want 3 Cap's going on at the same time. I can make 2 work though. Unmasked GA & Stealth, can't wait to see how it looks!

Well 10 I guess if you count Iron Patriot, who does have a metal shield now thanks to Ebay.

10417816_10153464170584460_9174356006110026769_n.jpg

And I do have Pre-Serum Rogers, but he's in 1/2 scale. Seen here standing in Captain America's shadow. ;)

10352772_10153218018964460_7022882557125532982_n.jpg

:yess:, I think it would be better if the Stealth head had a removable helmet..... so we basically get two unmasked sculpts

That would be great. Use magnets like the Hulk figure so he could wear either the hair piece or helmet. Not sure why Hot Toys uses their tech on some figures and not others. They could have also used face plates like the Batman figures. Then we could have multiple facial expressions instead of just the derpy one we got with Golden Age.

I am debating weather I should get tho set now or wait, with the trend with these hot toys lately it seems that this won't sell out anytime soon so I might swell wait and get discounts later.

Back