Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. Unfortunately for me, I was holding our seats in Hall H while my Son and Wife fought the crowd at the Marvel booth to get our autographs. She was disappointed in Spader and she said he was just "blah" even after she commented about how much she loved Boston Legal.

She also said that most of them were pretty cool, but Chris Evans was far and away the nicest one up there. :)

Totally, Chris is the coolest. From what I've heard, James doesn't like people to look at him. Don't know if that's just on set or everywhere in general, but every time I've worked The Blacklist and he's been on set, I never really see anyone interact with him except for the 1st team.

I've never been to SDCC but I feel it would be a nightmare if I went alone and tried to meet some people. You must have an awesome wife and kid to be able to fight through those crazies there! :clap :lol

She didn't say he was grumpy or a jerk or anything, just that he was very "blah" and no personality. You'd think all things considered, being a big star and the main villain of arguably the biggest Marvel movie to date, and being your first time at SDCC, you'd be happy/excited/outgoing. She said he was just like a bump on a log.

Here's a photo of the Marvel booth just before they started. You can actually see my Wife and Son in there (if you enjoy Where's Waldo books).

Hint: They're 2nd in line behind the lady in the wheelchair.

Bt-EmPQIYAEU3Aa.jpg

She didn't say he was grumpy or a jerk or anything, just that he was very "blah" and no personality. You'd think all things considered, being a big star and the main villain of arguably the biggest Marvel movie to date, and being your first time at SDCC, you'd be happy/excited/outgoing. She said he was just like a bump on a log.

Here's a photo of the Marvel booth just before they started. You can actually see my Wife and Son in there (if you enjoy Where's Waldo books).

View attachment 140760

It might not be his type of scene. Some stars see several thousand fans and smile. Others blanche.

View attachment 140760

I do sort of see a kid in a suit at the guy wearing a black MARVEL shirt with red lanyard's 10'o'clock behind the blue-white-red girl?

EDIT: Okay, I didn't see your hint until after I searched :lol Your original post didn't show the hint for some reason but I see it after I quoted it.

I see James behind Chris there. Actually that might not be Chris. Is that Lou Forigno with Mark?

View attachment 140760

Aw man you are killing me, I wish I was there...

tumblr_lq2wm5XDkA1qh066ho1_500.gif

next year Henry, next year...

I do sort of see a kid in a suit at the guy wearing a black MARVEL shirt with red lanyard's 10'o'clock behind the blue-white-red girl?

EDIT: Okay, I didn't see your hint until after I searched :lol Your original post didn't show the hint for some reason but I see it after I quoted it.

I see James behind Chris there. Actually that might not be Chris. Is that Lou Forigno with Mark?

Yeah the totally looks like the old school Hulk

This was our view for the Hobbit panel (zoomed out as far as I could on my phone):

View attachment 140705

This was our view for the Avengers panel:

View attachment 140706

And the reason we only got 1.5 hours of sleep was because we all started falling asleep around 1am and at 2:15 these guys stopped by and took photos with everyone at the front of the line.

View attachment 140707

View attachment 140708

Plus that day we got our Photoshopped Avengers poster signed by everyone except RDJ and ScarJo who were not at the signing.

View attachment 140709

And during the signing, my Son was wearing his Kid Coulson costume, and pulled out his four vintage trading cards, and Chris Evans signed them.

View attachment 140713

This is when Chris was signing them.

View attachment 140714

Then my Son Showed them to Nick Fury (this was on the Marvel website).

View attachment 140715

And they are now framed and proudly displayed in my office.

View attachment 140716

So.....worth it. :)

Dude. You're my idol. Thanks for the awesome pics! :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

That would be amazing. Definitely make the wait for Falcon a lot easier.

Just curious as to why you're thinking that? Hot Toys has a lot of figures to pump out in the next few months so I'm sure we're going to see a few early releases and probably just as many delays. (Iron Man armors in particular)

That would be amazing. Definitely make the wait for Falcon a lot easier.

Just curious as to why you're thinking that? Hot Toys has a lot of figures to pump out in the next few months so I'm sure we're going to see a few early releases and probably just as many delays. (Iron Man armors in particular)

I think this set will follow quickly on the heels of the WS. Next week will probably be another IM, Igor. :lol

Back