Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captain America

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captain America

Spoiler Spoiler:

Imagine for a second i was kidding.
That i would never ACTUALLY post a spoiler for the REAL plot for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

EDIT: Wrong thread! :lol so excited for this set! POing later :D

So glad HT granted my wish for a Casual Cap!

I've actually seen that scene in serval trailers before yesturday but ok.. Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone think we'll also get a Nick Fury from this film?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there 2 different shields in the movie? Or is one just the repaint of the other?

I'm referring to the normal one with red and the stealth one which is blue and white.

Are there 2 different shields in the movie? Or is one just the repaint of the other?

I'm referring to the normal one with red and the stealth one which is blue and white.

It's never specified as to whether it's the same shield repainted or a new one altogether. But there is definitely a blue stealth version in the opening action sequence.

It's never specified as to whether it's the same shield repainted or a new one altogether. But there is definitely a blue stealth version in the opening action sequence.

It has to be the same one.
They are never able to replicate Vibranium. There is only one.

To be fair that line was said in the 40's. I'm sure they have made enough progress to replicate it by the present.

They are never able to replicate Vibranium.

S.H.I.E.L.D. have since obtained more vibranium; the interrogation cell on Coulson's plane in the show is partly made from vibranium.

Wakanda has a relatively large supply of Vibranium. But its still likely the same shield, jsut repainted.

I recall three paint jobs:
Pale blue
R/W/B
R/W/B (BD).
I dont recall the second shield from the 2pac being in the movie, but.... I dont care, its still my favorite shield. Been hoping it showed up for months.

To be fair that line was said in the 40's. I'm sure they have made enough progress to replicate it by the present.

It's an alloy of vibranium and iron that has never been able to be replicated. The particular alloy can't be reproduced, and that's pretty much been a constant in the mythos i though.
It makes more sense that the shield gets repainted for different uses than he has several shields

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibranium#Notable_uses

It makes more sense that the shield gets repainted for different uses than he has several shields

Yup. Its been demonstrated in at least two movies now that the vibranium is tough.... the paint jobs? Not so much.

Yep, I don't think they knew about Wakanda yet back in the 40s. Wonder if a certain someone from there will be in Phase 3... :wink1:

I also wouldn't mind hearing from anyone who would split the 2 pack. I really like civilian Steve. I'd love to own at LEAST his head sculpt.

Back