Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captain America

Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captain America

It's an alloy of vibranium and iron that has never been able to be replicated. The particular alloy can't be reproduced, and that's pretty much been a constant in the mythos i though.
It makes more sense that the shield gets repainted for different uses than he has several shields

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibranium#Notable_uses

:exactly:

The magic elves painted the shield different colors during the movie :lol but there is only one

Spoiler Spoiler:

He has it, check the pics of Age of Ultron

Yea Wakanda is sitting on top of a giant Vibranium mine. I believe It's also said in the novelization of Iron Man 2 that the new element Tony created was Vibranium. There were also different iterations of the shield.... one contained adamantium.

I will own this set one day, mark my words! :panic:

I ordered this as soon as it went up, haha. This is the exact Captain America/Steve Rogers I've been waiting for. Finally a great Steve Rogers head sculpt and a well fitting suit!

I don't remember the shield in the movie not having red on it, did i miss something?

I don't remember the shield in the movie not having red on it, did i miss something?

The red part was blue in the opening mission.
And in all the ads for the movie, they showed the shield highly "worn".
But the rest of the time it was the normal colours.

Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier_Teaser_poster.jpg

you guys think there will be more captain america figure released from this movie?

I hold onto hope that they will release more of the Golden Age Cap! I'm pissed it's so limited!

The red part was blue in the opening mission.
And in all the ads for the movie, they showed the shield highly "worn".
But the rest of the time it was the normal colours.

Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier_Teaser_poster.jpg

Yep, I just did a bit of googling, it looks spot on, I think I'll blame it on the 3D or something.
I completely loved the movie but missed the new/differnet shield, the stills of the first part do look like the stealth suit shield. :rotfl

I hold onto hope that they will release more of the Golden Age Cap! I'm pissed it's so limited!

i am with you till the end of the line! in hoping for more golden age cap! :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is anyone else seeing this besides me?
u2emepuv.jpg
udarevut.jpg
ame2e3e9.jpg
4a3u3yte.jpg

Don't let the jacket fool ya, LOL

Nope. I just see a near flawless representation of Chris Evans. Like TDW Thor, Hot Toys has finally got some of these guys down solid.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats a seriously good point

I doubt it. I don't even think there is another version they could give us.

Spoiler Spoiler:

My favorite twist:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, the Evans sculpt in no way resembles Ford...at least to my eyes.

Back