Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was wondering, I gotta find that teaser poster now...

Edit: Yupp we're missing 2 shields, the far left and middle
6evujare.jpg

Far left one is the Avengers BD shield.

Middle one is the GA cap shield.
It goes like this from left to right: Avengers BD shield, TFA/Avengers shield, GA shield, Strike shield, Steve Rogers shield.
So no more shields left.

Okay, I just took the plunge and ordered the set. I used some of my points and got it for $240, so I didn't think that was too bad. Now the long drawn out wait is the worst part, but while I wait I gotta find a place to put them when they do show up.

I've only seen the movie once, but these shields don't look accurate. Am I right or did I miss something?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I've only seen the movie once, but these shields don't look accurate. Am I right or did I miss something?

I think so too. I don't remember the BD shield looking that dinged up in the movie. Still debating whether or not to go for this set though. I'd like to buy the winter soldier license from hot toys but it's gonna take a lot of paychecks.

I think so too. I don't remember the BD shield looking that dinged up in the movie. Still debating whether or not to go for this set though. I'd like to buy the winter soldier license from hot toys but it's gonna take a lot of paychecks.

Good to know. Yeah, I've pre ordered Black Widow and I plan on getting Falcon, but this is a pass. Might get the Steve Rogers head though.

Is it me, or do these seem to be going at a pretty good rate. I realize it's not a "limited edition" but it seems to me this set may be quite rare a little bit down the road. Glad I snagged mine today.

Ordering it myself. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Hope to see the movie soon.. I just gotta be 100% sure before I blow my reward points on it but once I do it'll only be $100 outta pocket for me

so are they making the shield diecast now? I noticed the description on this as well as the golden age cap says "1 metal circular shield". Usually if it's not metal they will say "metal like" as the description says for the magnetic bracelet. If this is true that will be awesome. Was hoping they would do an actual metal shield for Cap.

If I was only gonna display 2 figures to represent this film, I would probably pair either Steve Rogers vs Winter Soldier, Strike suit and Black Widow, Golden Age vs Winter Soldier or Golden Age and Falcon

Same price but SS has a flat $10 shipping BBTS does not. So SS ends up be cheaper overall.

I know BBTS has some sort of reward system, but SS points seem to rack up rather fast (at least for me) and now that you earn points on stuff you actually use points on it's a win-win.

Back