Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think Rumlow is likely, especially after they included the magnetic cuff with this pair?

and of course if they make Rumlow, they should make Pierce, and if they make Pierce they should make Fury, and if they make Fury they should make Agent 13, and if they make Agent 13 they should make Hill, and if they make Hill they should make Batroc, and if they make Batroc they should make Sitwell, and if they.........

Ill be surprised if there are any more made from TWS. Too many other figures from other films for them to do coming up.

Ill be surprised if there are any more made from TWS. Too many other figures from other films for them to do coming up.

Actually I agree despite my previous post, I'd rather they move on to GOTG..... I'm not sure about X-Men though, if they'll even make any from that movie :dunno

Does anyone else think Rumlow is likely, especially after they included the magnetic cuff with this pair?

and of course if they make Rumlow, they should make Pierce, and if they make Pierce they should make Fury, and if they make Fury they should make Agent 13, and if they make Agent 13 they should make Hill, and if they make Hill they should make Batroc, and if they make Batroc they should make Sitwell, and if they.........

I think you have them in the wrong order.
If they make ANYONE, it will be the most long standing ones first.
I talked early on in the Avengers threads(Back in 2012), that i *really* wanted a Coulson figure, and i was laughed out of every thread for even considering that HT would make "a guy in a suit".
Since that, Tony Stark, Wolverine, Bruce Wayne and Alfred(To name only a few), have happened(Or are in the process of happening), and anything is possible.
I reckon if HT do any ancillary characters, Jasper Sitwell and Maria Hill would be prime contenders first, and possibly even Peggy Carter.
I had to look Rumlow up, so i doubt he would get made unless the HT Brass loved his character from the comics.

^^^ Very true. I feel like they would rather wait for his "Crossbones" character to appear in Cap 3. His role in Cap 2 was almost like a short origins story. I wouldn't mind a Maria Hill, and of course, everyone knows about my Peggy Carter petition... heh

:exactly: Agreed, you are probably right there...lots of other upcoming films for them to focus on.

^^^ Very true. I feel like they would rather wait for his "Crossbones" character to appear in Cap 3. His role in Cap 2 was almost like a short origins story. I wouldn't mind a Maria Hill, and of course, everyone knows about my Peggy Carter petition... heh

I would love to see those two get made at some point! Hopefully they will get made in another line if Hot Toys are indeed done with the Winter Soldier line of figures

I also think that HT is probably done with TWS at this point. It was a good run though, I'm thrilled we got SIX figures from such an awesome movie.

:exactly: Best line of figures yet I think!! :) . Looking forward to August now when I can own this truly awesome film on Blu-ray.

I agree with those who think we've possibly reached the end of Winter Soldier figures... I wish they could squeeze out a Maria Hill, since she played a good part in this (as well as Avengers) or maybe a second Fury....but we've gotten the main characters of this movie (Cap, Widow, Winter Soldier, Falcon).

I think Rumlow and Agent 13/Sharon are more likely for Cap 3, depending on their parts in that. Sharon was a bit part in TWS and doesn't currently warrant a figure, and since Rumlow was hinted at becoming his comic counter part, it makes more sense to hold off on him until he shows up again as Crossbones.

I agree with those who think we've possibly reached the end of Winter Soldier figures... I wish they could squeeze out a Maria Hill, since she played a good part in this (as well as Avengers) or maybe a second Fury....but we've gotten the main characters of this movie (Cap, Widow, Winter Soldier, Falcon).

I think Rumlow and Agent 13/Sharon are more likely for Cap 3, depending on their parts in that. Sharon was a bit part in TWS and doesn't currently warrant a figure, and since Rumlow was hinted at becoming his comic counter part, it makes more sense to hold off on him until he shows up again as Crossbones.

Yeah I think they are finished with TWS, but who knows really?

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen Agent Hill made...oh well - sure we'll see her in another line at some point (I hope!).

They have done the major characters which I personally am more than happy with. Agree with your point about Sharon too - more than likely they are keeping her back for Cap 3 - thats another line to look forward too! :yess:

Yeah I think they are finished with TWS, but who knows really?

I agree. I think Fury is the big question mark. Although, I'm quite happy with the selection of characters they made available. Still debating on whether or not I want Falcon, but he looks very cool. What I really want is my GA Cap WL to convert to go with this set.

Back