Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys has yet to reveal it's Summer Toy Fairs line yet, so I'd say there's a decent chance of a "Background" Character from TWS to make the cut. The film is doing well above expectations. I'd bet that IF another figure were to be released in this fashion, like Joe Colton last year, Hill or Fury would be at the top of the list. End of the film version Fury would be my guess.

And while not from TWS, I still think Agent Carter has a shot as well, especially after the series got a green light.

Hot Toys has yet to reveal it's Summer Toy Fairs line yet, so I'd say there's a decent chance of a "Background" Character from TWS to make the cut. The film is doing well above expectations. I'd bet that IF another figure were to be released in this fashion, like Joe Colton last year, Hill or Fury would be at the top of the list. End of the film version Fury would be my guess.
New to the hobby, question, when do those announcements usually appear?

:lecture IF any other characters are announced that weren't major players, that would be where they are released.

Both Hill and Fury are good choices, but in the movies they have released, I don't know how they have missed Hemidall? He would be fantastic! Giant Sword, armor and a platform that looks like the bi-frost dome with a place for the sword - easy sale!

Both Hill and Fury are good choices, but in the movies they have released, I don't know how they have missed Hemidall? He would be fantastic! Giant Sword, armor and a platform that looks like the bi-frost dome with a place for the sword - easy sale!

Well you say that now, but what about when the release it and want $320 for that setup?

Well you say that now, but what about when the release it and want $320 for that setup?

I'd say:
48758699.jpg

They left out armor Thor & Die Cast Mk42 as well. Was hoping to see a sneak peek at those since I have them pre-ordered as well.

Back