Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I just added the second detolf. I'm trying to get rid of two of my figs to make room for the 9 I have coming...plus what ever I get from GOTG...then there's AoU...oy vay. I need help

:lol I wouldn't say you need help, just more space :wink1:

Yeah you're right! See what I mean about great advice :wink1: :lol

The most important part of the equation is more money.
With plenty of money, the space and collection will take care of themselves.

October for this AND Winter Soldier??!?!?!?!?!

Best birthday ever! :clap:yess::thud: So happy.

Winter Soldier is moved up too???!!! Okay, I think I'm gonna have to pray they release good versions of Thor & Loki for their 3rd outing. I think the scheduling now will force me to cancel TDW: Thor to afford the Winter Soldier line as that is 1st priority like the TDKR line since I had significant roles in both.

Wow this is October along with Winter Soldier? Damn it's going to be a expensive month.

Dont kid yourself, there no way all that is coming out in the same month, theyre probably planning to trickle it out through Nov and Dec as they have in past years

Yeah I know but still that's a pretty early new release date. I'm happy to know they could come before 2015.

If this is coming the same month as the Dark Knight armory set, oh my.. Expensive month! Still undecided on Winter Soldier. But if I'm getting this two pack plus the golden age cap, might as well get the villain to go with them.. And maybe black widow too if she turns out good. Damn you, Hot Toys!!

Back