Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting that every few weeks, some new member pops up enthusiastically showing us a place where we can buy leather jackets. In slightly broken english.

3qdfnr.jpg

Why can't his head sculpt be included with the stealth or golden age ws versions... I really dislike hot toys for doing dis to us. I don't want Chris evens as Chris evens I want him in his uni. **** I will be forced to buy this and curse hot toys name for a week. Ain't nobody gonna part with that hs in black market for a good price considering you have to pay over $335 to get. Bastards!!!!

Why can't his head sculpt be included with the stealth or golden age ws versions... I really dislike sideshow for doing dis to us. I don't want Chris evens as Chris evens I want him in his uni. **** I will be forced to buy this and curse ssc's name for a week. Ain't nobody gonna part with that hs in black market for a good price considering you have to pay over $335 to get. Bastards!!!!

Not Sideshow, you should be upset with Hot Toys.

Why can't his head sculpt be included with the stealth or golden age ws versions... I really dislike sideshow for doing dis to us. I don't want Chris evens as Chris evens I want him in his uni. **** I will be forced to buy this and curse ssc's name for a week. Ain't nobody gonna part with that hs in black market for a good price considering you have to pay over $335 to get. Bastards!!!!

I'd say it will cost about $100 per head for the Steve head on the parting market.

I love that Hot Toys has given us a "pair" of figures for each act of this great film.

Act I: Stealth Cap and STRIKE Widow (Lemurian Star Hostage Rescue)

Act II: Blue Jeans Steve and Winter Soldier (Rooftop showdown)

Act III: Golden Age Cap and Falcon (Insight Carrier Battle)

I love that Hot Toys has given us a "pair" of figures for each act of this great film.

Yeah its great! The movie that keeps on giving[merchandise]

Guys, captain america 2 was HUGE in china and HK...

HT are gonna MILK the crap out of him. After market Prices for TFA cap shot straight the eff up after the box office reception for pt 2.

Start prepping your wallets fellas.

:goodpost:
Didnt really catch that, very interesting

Back