Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the people that have this 2 pack and the Bruce Wayne 3 pack on PO. October very expensive.

:exactly: I have these and Winter Soldier, (although it'll be a bit later for me before I get them) I can see them all arriving together! It's definitely going to be a very expensive few months :slap :gah: I'd better start saving! :lol Still it's great news though, this two pack is simply awesome!

:exactly: I have these and Winter Soldier, (although it'll be a bit later for me before I get them) I can see them all arriving together! It's definitely going to be a very expensive few months :slap :gah: I'd better start saving! :lol Still it's great news though, this two pack is simply awesome!

Yeah I have the 2-pack ordered, October isn't that bad for me, I also have The Winter Soldier, and also Falcon, but he's next year, I wonder if they'll push him up too

Personally I'm excited... but I hope they keep to the Flex so I don't get hit too hard. Within 3 months I'll be paying on:

1. Mark 42
2. Batman Armory (the single)
3. Robocop
4. Thor
5. Captain Ameirca/Steve Rogers 2 Pack
6. Strike Captain America
7. The Winter Soldier
8. T1 Terminator

And if my Golden Age Cap converts... sheesh. Pricey few months.

Personally I'm excited... but I hope they keep to the Flex so I don't get hit too hard. Within 3 months I'll be paying on:

1. Mark 42
2. Batman Armory (the single)
3. Robocop
4. Thor
5. Captain Ameirca/Steve Rogers 2 Pack
6. Strike Captain America
7. The Winter Soldier
8. T1 Terminator

And if my Golden Age Cap converts... sheesh. Pricey few months.

didnt you say you were a doctor or something?

Rumlow for the win!! He's just a tactical soldier type but I think he could be a decent fig with a few cool accessories. One of my favorite characters in TWS so I'd be in for a fig...

I agree with those who think we've possibly reached the end of Winter Soldier figures... I wish they could squeeze out a Maria Hill, since she played a good part in this (as well as Avengers) or maybe a second Fury....but we've gotten the main characters of this movie (Cap, Widow, Winter Soldier, Falcon).

I think Rumlow and Agent 13/Sharon are more likely for Cap 3, depending on their parts in that. Sharon was a bit part in TWS and doesn't currently warrant a figure, and since Rumlow was hinted at becoming his comic counter part, it makes more sense to hold off on him until he shows up again as Crossbones.

... but I agree with this. He'll be a better and more popular figure if he's impressive looking in Cap 3. I'm sure that's when we'll see it happen

Glad I didn't preorder this yet. As much as I might want it if my Golden Age Cap doesn't convert I've got quite a bit coming and with Hot Toys suddenly speeding up releases it might be too much at once.

Dang, less than 100 left. I am having trouble deciding. May just let the 2 pack go and order the single stealth. I don't display the "civilian" version of any superhero anyway so the Steve Rogers wouldn't really fit my collection. Plus as good as the head would look on the stealth body if you choose that display option you wind up with a headless Steve body. That is unless you want to spend even more money on a second head ... Decision made, stealth only it is.

I know this was not directed at me, but the massive amount of student debt I have is still too massive and new to appreciate those extra letters after my name :rotfl Evntually one day I hope I can make enough to buy without worrying and backtrack. Until then i just feel like this all day :slap

Dang, less than 100 left. I am having trouble deciding. May just let the 2 pack go and order the single stealth. I don't display the "civilian" version of any superhero anyway so the Steve Rogers wouldn't really fit my collection. Plus as good as the head would look on the stealth body if you choose that display option you wind up with a headless Steve body. That is unless you want to spend even more money on a second head ... Decision made, stealth only it is.

This argument is making more sense each passing day :lol

It isn't about how much you make, its how much you spend.

Restoring my 1970 Mustang and this hobby (combined with guns) makes my wife pretty weary about my spending habits.

This was my exact logic!

Back