1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Thanks for the info, Sabrina, added to the OP.

12647261_565353070294376_7983203014180132346_n.jpg

Yeah, kinda. :slap

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

You're welcome. :duff

I really can't un-see the Stallone in the sculpt now. :slap

Looks more like Butt-Head is under the helmet.

Kinda looks very toy-like.

I think it's the pics
It looked amazing at Toy Soul, so did the regular Batman, it might be the way the photographer has been lighting both because they both looked better at the show than in the promo pics

$250 @ our official HT distributor, before preorder discount.

I wish the faces would be improved in the end.

Looks better than the regular Batman figure from the film but I'm likely passing as its too inspired by The Dark Knight Returns for my taste.

Honestly, as cool as the figure looks now (hopefully it can benefit from better faceplates in the final product, though), I look forward to the day when we see customizers give this thing a coating of rain.

I remember this really awesome Captain Miller from Saving Private Ryan, where the guy used, I think, glue to simulate rain:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/custom-creations/73045-boot25-post2374431.html#post2374431

I'd love to see what people come up with for Bats.

Looks better than the regular Batman figure from the film but I'm likely passing as its too inspired by The Dark Knight Returns for my taste.

Me on the other hand, I'm getting this for that very reason :)

It looks nothing like Affleck to me... I really wanted that one, but now I think I will pass. Unless they will make it more affleck ;)

It would behoove Hot Toys to design all the faceplates with the three Affleck Batman figures with compatibility in mind. That would be one incentive for someone to buy all three to mix and match.

They would still charge the same price for the figures regardless, collectors may aswell get as much as they can in the box.

Are the majority of people on here going to buy all three Bat figures?

Easy purchase. This looks awesome. Closed mouth would have been nice, but I'm fine either way.

So what's the plan for releasing the bat-signal? Will it be a single release item, or will they try and sell it with someone else, maybe a bloodied Supes or red eyed angry supes?

Back