1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

OH yea.....don't see the sniper rifle advertised tho. Must buy still

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I might be alone in this but this doesn't look as good as I hoped it would, based off what we've seen from the trailers

Nice! But neck looks too long in some angles. Easy fix hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed opportunity not having a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Surprised Hot Toys didn't get the reference for it.

I might be alone in this but this doesn't look as good as I hoped it would, based off what we've seen from the trailers

Im with you. I was expecting something a little more detailed maybe? This will still likely be the only figure I purchase from the movie.

Still not a huge fan of the more neutral sculpt (I don't see a whole lot of Affleck in it), but I quite like the figure. I'm anxious to see the price on him.

Better add these pics to the OP. No diecast so it shouldn't be more than $250 or $260.

He looks badass! Now to see if Apocalypse Batman comes with a Wayne sculpt. :pray:

Missed opportunity not having a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Surprised Hot Toys didn't get the reference for it.

Leaves room for 2.0, brah.

Still not a huge fan of the more neutral sculpt (I don't see a whole lot of Affleck in it), but I quite like the figure. I'm anxious to see the price on him.

There is no Affleck in it. It looks like a generic guy with a 5 o'clock shadow. :lol Let's just hope it's a prototype.

Because the figure isn't CG or covered in rain. All the shots that we've seen of this figure has been from dark and raining scenes. Figure looks fine when you look at the 1/1 prop suit.

12366486_10153213305427344_5248848516317551056_n.jpg

BVS-FP-0676.jpg

13-things-we-know-about-affleck-s-batman-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-680765.jpg

This pic has me convinced that I'm going to need the signal just to go with this guy. :slap

12418893_10153287590967344_7921151900162761061_o.jpg

There is no Affleck in it. It looks like a generic guy with a 5 o'clock shadow. :lol Let's just hope it's a prototype.

I hope so. :lol

If they really can't get it, I'd rather they just retrofit two of the regular faceplates from the standard and Apocalypse versions to the helmet.

The next time HT shines its light in the sky, don't go to it. :nono :lol

I'm drawn to the light like a moth is to a flame though. :slap :lol

If they really can't get it, I'd rather they just retrofit two of the regular faceplates from the standard and Apocalypse versions to the helmet.

I was hoping they could get them to fit somehow too. It would be great to have all those options.

It would behoove Hot Toys to design all the faceplates with the three Affleck Batman figures with compatibility in mind. That would be one incentive for someone to buy all three to mix and match.

Yeah they should do that without a doubt. Make everything compatible, even future releases - find a system that works and stick with it.

What's the other weapon or device that comes with this figure? Not the grenade launcher.

What's the other weapon or device that comes with this figure? Not the grenade launcher.

According to the HT website, it's a grappling gun.

The 1/6th scale Armored Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- One (1) Batman head with LED light-up eyes (white light, battery operated) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces by patented Interchangeable Faces Techniques capturing Ben Affleck’s facial expressions
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable armored palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) right palm for holding grenade gun
- One (1) right palm for holding grapple gun
- One (1) gesturing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) meticulously crafted metallic colored Batman armor with weathering effects
- One (1) specially tailored Batsuit
- One (1) black cape
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of metallic grey forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of metallic grey boots

Weapons:
- One (1) grapple gun
- One (1) grenade gun
- Two (2) grenade gun ammos (in closed mode and opened mode)

Accessory:
- Specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Armored Batman nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2016

Back