1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping all the different mouths with the 3 batmen would be interchangeable between figures.

They'll almost definitely be interchangeable between the reg and knightmare, but those 2 won't be interchangeable with this.

Super quick photoshop with the regular Bats mouthpiece. So much better, I think.

armor.jpg

Lets hope that rubber round the neck holds out longer than other rubber Hot Toys has used.

No exclusive so I can wait to order [emoji6]

Who knows what alternative combo/exclusive they will throw at us later on? There is a reason that Bat-Symbol is stalking us in the background. I suspect they will add some "must have" accessories for Armoured Bats "IF" you buy the Bat-Signal. They never miss a trick at raiding our poor wallets - just look at the Batman regular suit with two optional exclusives: the sniper rifle for the single figure and then the tech cowl they offer if you buy supes also - and not forgetting Supes also comes with his own exclusive option too. I suspect more "offers" like that will appear for this film.

I'll definitely PO this one. I was actually surprised HT didnt offer a deluxe version of the figure along with the bat-signal. I guess they'll offer the bat-signal later on by itself.

Who knows what alternative combo/exclusive they will throw at us later on? There is a reason that Bat-Symbol is stalking us in the background. I suspect they will add some "must have" accessories for Armoured Bats "IF" you buy the Bat-Signal. They never miss a trick at raiding our poor wallets - just look at the Batman regular suit with two optional exclusives: the sniper rifle for the single figure and then the tech cowl they offer if you buy supes also - and not forgetting Supes also comes with his own exclusive option too. I suspect more "offers" like that will appear for this film.

The good thing about all of this stuff is that you don't have to buy any of it.

The good thing about all of this stuff is that you don't have to buy any of it.

Oh, I agree! However, I like these multiple release options of single figure releases, two packs and then additional exclusives - the more options the better!

Undersuit on this figure is most likely similar to the regular Batman's suit, like Zod's being similar to MoS' under the armor.

Batsignal, if it were an EX or a package option of some kind, I think HT would have already announced that already if it were the case. ON the latest catalogue, the Batsignal was on the same page as armored Batman, but not with armored Batman. It's most likely a separate piece, at least from Armored Batman.

Back