1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about you guys, but I have a wardrobe. I wear different clothes every day. I'm not a cartoon or comic book character with one set of clothes, I have dozens and dozens of outfits.

Imagine how bad the Suicide Squad must smell in comparison to Joker.

Superhero-laundry-2.jpg

That would be nice, but don't rewards points already work like that?

It will still be a $20 code but it will only be able to be used once. So if i get a card and use the code it's done or i can post it here and someone uses it it's done. So (for example) if they send 50 individual codes out to 50 people per month that's it. Right now they send out one $20 code per month to 50 people it gets posted on here and an unlimited number of people can use it. The one use code makes sense from a business standpoint SSC never meant these to be used in large numbers. It just sucks for us.

It will still be a $20 code but it will only be able to be used once. So if i get a card and use the code it's done or i can post it here and someone uses it it's done. So (for example) if they send 50 individual codes out to 50 people per month that's it. Right now they send out one $20 code per month to 50 people it gets posted on here and an unlimited number of people can use it. The one use code makes sense from a business standpoint SSC never meant to be used in large numbers. It just sucks for us.

Ya it sucks but I hardly use them. I can't wait the time for them to be coupon eligible.

It will still be a $20 code but it will only be able to be used once. So if i get a card and use the code it's done or i can post it here and someone uses it it's done. So (for example) if they send 50 individual codes out to 50 people per month that's it. Right now they send out one $20 code per month to 50 people it gets posted on here and an unlimited number of people can use it. The one use code makes sense from a business standpoint SSC never meant these to be used in large numbers. It just sucks for us.
Thanks for explaining that. Man that sucks but it makes sense for them to do it. Guess there's no reason to wait to pre-order figures that I'm for sure getting anymore.

Thanks for explaining that. Man that sucks but it makes sense for them to do it. Guess there's no reason to wait to pre-order figures that I'm for sure getting anymore.

I'm still going to give it another month and hope i'm wrong but it seems most likely that is the direction they are going.

Hi all, just wanted to post my quick renders of the head swap possibilities with the Purple Jacket J and Arkham J!
Joker head swap.jpg
Joker Arkham Head Swap.jpg

I love the purple coat with the serious face. I'd rep you again if I could. :lol

Thank you!]
He turned out perfect. Tonight I am going to do a better Arkham Asylum rendering.

I ordered both the AA and purple coat Jokers so I could switch them out. I'm happy to see that they both look great with either sculpt, thanks to your photo editing.

Ah crap, I can't order the exclusive version anywhere except Sideshow? Is it even possible to let them ship it to Europe (Belgium)? :pfft:

just check sometimes ebay.

i know for sure you can buy them also soon there :wink1:

Pictures from Facebook

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469722221967.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469722221967.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 146
  • FB_IMG_1469722215858.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469722215858.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 150
  • FB_IMG_1469734144794.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469734144794.jpg