Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh they are man. Lee is a decent chap too.

ToyHQ almost cost me the Mark 42.
- Ignorant and horrible to deal with and I know I'm not the only one who has had problems.

Granted this is in stock over a Pre-order, but I'll never shop with them again after my last experience.

Since I live in the UK I managed to find him on eBay for 100 pounds, free shipping. For the quality gone into this piece no matter if he is not the Mandarin, its a bargain. Still going to display him in the marvel villains collection, he is a piece I had to have

Since I live in the UK I managed to find him on eBay for 100 pounds, free shipping. For the quality gone into this piece no matter if he is not the Mandarin, its a bargain. Still going to display him in the marvel villains collection, he is a piece I had to have

Congrats!! There have been some really good deals on him recently. Glad I got him, I think he is an excellent figure - well worth the money. :)

e0cc57d69764ae771d2f6b8d5ef20f66.jpg

Hell of a good figure this!

Late to the game but this thing is pure genius and the second greatest villain in Marvel movies! [emoji16][emoji12]

e788c6bd6da82020a3b03635ac99ac8d.jpg

c3a1b5df451f70bf54634c39420ccb6d.jpg

2c9dc5feb810f863bb96908303460093.jpg

$150 shipped, brand new. Love!! Now to get him his choccy milk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's funny how we all pick the same pose to start out with. [emoji28] I have never seen a better sculpt in person on a Hot Toys figure. I would think only Vito Corleone or possibly the last Jack Sparrow are better. I love that it's two figures in one, Mandarin/Trevor!

"You're not the Mandarin, Slattery.
You're not even a real criminal."
"Au contraire, Dave.
When an actor has inhabited a role
as long as I have, he often becomes it,
and it him."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back