Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just incredible photos, They look like the man himself, this is one of those times that if I wasn't on a toy forum I would think these are screen grabs from movie itself:clap:clap:clap
Glad your digging the shots Pete and I had a great time taking pics of this one :)

Funny I'm actually watching iron man 3 right now on starz. It was hard to tell what he was actually drinking. The Can was red and silver lol.

Red and silver is not a bud then, but I was close on the colors :lol

I want to say Carlsberg. I'm sure it was Carlsberg :) Though I could be wrong. *Edit* uyup wrong!

Awesome pictures!

Thanks Flintty :duff

Been awhile since I watched the movie, so I have no clue what he was drinking. I'm sure somebody will chime in and tell us :lol

Glad your digging the shots Pete and I had a great time taking pics of this one :)

Red and silver is not a bud then, but I was close on the colors :lol

Thanks Flintty :duff

Been awhile since I watched the movie, so I have no clue what he was drinking. I'm sure somebody will chime in and tell us :lol

I definitely believe it's a Budweiser Can. Look at the gif below. :lol
121g8cj.gif

acernp.jpg

Awesome pics DEATHASYLUM!! :clap :clap Agree with what was posted above said - they really do look like actual film stills :rock

Did some photos of the Mandarin and the Mechanic today in the back yard. Such a beautiful figure.

_MG_0721.jpg

_MG_0708.jpg

_MG_0705.jpg

_MG_0729.jpg

_MG_0695.jpg

_MG_0697.jpg

_MG_0693.jpg

_MG_0691.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man. Totally agree, the head on this one is one of their best ever.

Totally worth it at discounted pricing, it's a very beautiful figure. Especially if you accessorize it with foo dogs and a damaged IM helmet.

iron man shelf with hulkbuster.jpg

Still one of my favorites. I'd have loved to have got him at discount, of course, but he was worth it to me even at full price.

Collectibles Direct have this one for sale at £90 at the moment if anyone in the UK is looking for a bargain.

Oh no, it's now sold out, never mind :slap :lol

Back